|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
products order
Hello, A client wants to control the order, the position of the products he load. How do I do this? Thanks a lot. ------------------------------------------ Emiliano Boragina desarrollos + comunicación ------------------------------------------ + 15 33 92 60 02 » emiliano.boragina(a)gmail.com ------------... 29 Sep 2010 12:41
session expiration
Hi, i would like to ask how to set the session expiration. on my site when a user logs in, i assign it to $_SESSION['username'] and on each page i check if (isset($_SESSION['username']) if not i redirect it back to login page. my problem is it seems like it expires very fast when there's no activity, ho... 28 Sep 2010 09:47
formatting a word doc using php ?
Hello Xperts, I am trying out a couple of things and have come across this requirement, where in a php script should create a doc file with specific formatting, I can create the file, havent tried it yet, but shouldnt be a problem I guess, but how do I format the doc file is the question, google search didnt give... 20 Sep 2010 09:31
SELECT / ORDER BY
I wrote the query below to determine the 10 most popular words used: SELECT COUNT( `bible_concordance_usage`.`reference` ) AS word_usage, `bible_concordance_words`.`reference` , `bible_concordance_words`.`word` FROM `bible_concordance_usage` INNER JOIN `bible_concordance_words` ON `bible_concordance_usage`.`bi... 19 Sep 2010 18:38
auto_increment
I am wondering if something like the following will work in mySQL: ALTER TABLE `stats` ADD `visits` INT( 25 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY FIRST ORDER BY `initial_access` ASC This particular syntax won't work though. initial_access is a column that contains a unix timestamp. I am trying to get the a... 19 Sep 2010 18:38
Module positioning
Sorry if i`m posting on the wrong list. i have used joomla and prestashop open source application and enjoy the way modules are position, prestashop uses HOOK to position modules inside the template while in joomla you define position name and place the module inside the position, in my own case, i just need the... 19 Sep 2010 18:38
AUTO_INCREMENT value
Is there something wrong with this query? Or how do I check for an error message? The query below works when in phpmyadmin, but not in my cron job. There has been times when cron jobs have needed a small tweak to work when they run ok in phpmyadmin, but I am unsure of what is wrong. ALTER TABLE `thev4173_... 19 Sep 2010 18:38
Is this syntax is correct?
Hi All, Is this syntax is correct?? SELECT username FROM data, password FROM registration WHERE username=%s AND password=%s" Best, Guru. ... 19 Sep 2010 18:38
Select the specific user data from the database
Hi Experts, I have a mysql database. What I want is that when a user login he can able to see his entries only, so that he can delete, add or edit his entries only. I have 2 different tables one for user details and another for actual entries. Please help me. Best, Guru. ... 19 Sep 2010 18:38
Need Help with database output
Hi All, I have a database and I want to show it in 3 columns Like Col1 Col2 Col3 data1 data2 data3 data4 data5 data5 ......... ....... ........ I tired using table but its not working. Please help me. Best, guru. ... 19 Sep 2010 18:38
ANN: PHP Generators 10.8 released
Hi! SQL Maestro Group is happy to announce the release of PHP Generator 10.8, a GUI frontend that allows you to generate high-quality PHP scripts for the selected tables, views and queries for the further working with these objects through the web. There are versions for MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Ora... 19 Sep 2010 18:38
Test (getting bounced).
Test. -- Richard Quadling. ... 19 Sep 2010 18:38
Database management
Hello fellow PHPers, Question, 1. Does anyone know of a good Open source MS SQLServer management software for MAC? I have been charged with updating a companies Microsoft SQLServer and I usually work in MySQL. Need a freeware if possible. 2. Is this ok to post here? If it is not, I will never do it again, ... 19 Sep 2010 18:38
finding out if a user left our website ?
Hello Guys, Wanted to know if there is a way for us to find out, when a user moves away from our website( closing the window and entering a different url in the address bar ) closing the window i guess, we could use the javascript onclose or something similar but for the user moving away from my website by ent... 19 Sep 2010 18:38
PgWest 2010 CFP (second call)
Following on the smashing success of PostgreSQL Conference East, PostgreSQL Conference West, The PostgreSQL Conference for Decision Makers, End Users and Developers, is being held at the Sir Francis Drake Hotel in San Francisco from November 2nd through 4th 2010. Please join us in making this the largest PostgreSQL... 19 Sep 2010 18:38
Slashes or no slashes
Hello, When I add an item to my database and I use addslashes(), do I have to use addslashes() to a query that looks for that item? Or would I be adding double slashes and canceling my own result? TIA Karl DeSaulniers Design Drumm http://designdrumm.com ... 19 Sep 2010 18:38
CURDATE
I am wondering why: SELECT * FROM `bible_concordance_usage` WHERE `date_accessed` = CURDATE() Doesn't work when `date_accessed` is column type "timestamp" And What would work? Ron ... 19 Sep 2010 18:38
COUNT() query help
I am making a Bible concordance. I need help with the query that figures out how many times each word is in the Bible. The COUNT() in the query below is giving me the total number of words for the letter of the alphabet, not the specific word, and is causing there to be only 1 search result. I have 2 tables f... 13 Aug 2010 09:13
how to explain such a regular syntax
Its was picked from drupal source code and i don't know how does it works. This is the code : preg_match('/^\[?(?:[a-z0-9-:\]_]+\.?)+$/', $host); After followed the regular syntax ,i try to cut it into pieces to make it simpler to understand , part a1: ^\[? part a2:([a-z0-9-:\]_]+\.?)+$ Then go on cut part ... 13 Aug 2010 03:51
SELECT with ' in search term
If the variable $segment has an ' in it the $query won't work because of having 3 ' 's. Should I be using: $segment = mysql_real_escape_string($segment); before querying the database? $query="SELECT `reference` FROM `bible_concordance_words` WHERE `word` = '$segment' LIMIT 1"; Please note: $segment wa... 13 Aug 2010 00:38
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11