First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
include_path in appache.conf
This may be an apache question but I'd like to find the php answer first if one exists. I have several virtual hosts on a dedicated server. In a IFmodule mod_php5c container in an httpd.conf include file I have the following to create a unique include path for each virtual host: IfModule mod_php5.c> php... 5 Apr 2010 20:37
Shopping cart application question
I am writing a shopping cart application. I am expanding the application to have a store membership component. Right now I am saving the customers selections in one of two ways: - In the session variable "$_SESSION['order']" if they aren't logged in - For those who have logged into their account I am saving th... 5 Apr 2010 01:51
ANN: PHP Generators 10.3 released
Hi! SQL Maestro Group is happy to announce the release of PHP Generator 10.3, a GUI frontend that allows you to generate high-quality PHP scripts for the selected tables, views and queries for the further working with these objects through the web. There are versions for MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Ora... 30 Mar 2010 08:20
Ldap sasl bind(gssapi problem)
Hallo there everyone, after finishing my server side configuration so as to have the maximum security i tried this morning to do a sasl bind with my ldap server , my file looks like that: *$ldapbind=ldap_sasl_bind($ldapconn,NULL,NULL,"GSSAPI","TEIPIR.GR ","ldapmaster","dn:cn=ldapmaster(a)TEIPIR.GR,ou=kerberos,dc=... 28 Mar 2010 19:00
PDO include table name prefixes in FETCH_ASSOC
Many of my MySQL tables have columns with the same name. I want to have PDO include table names in named result sets. For example: $sth = $dbh->prepare("SELECT * FROM table0, table1"); $result = $sth->fetchAll(PDO::FETCH_ASSOC); I want $result to be organized like: echo $result["table0.column0"... 25 Mar 2010 05:47
help needed.
Hello Guys, I am developing an application, which would have a front end in Flash, and the backend would be MySQL, now what I am thinking is to package this as an exe file, similar to WAMP, which installs everything, So my exe should have all my files, the MySQL data dump and should auto install PHP, APACHE, MyS... 18 Mar 2010 01:36
Building indexes
Greetings! We are working on a 4 million record db with about 55 fields. We need to build indexes to speed queries, but it seems to take way too long. Here are some questions: 1) If a query uses two or three fields is it best to prepare an index with those two or three fields, or will the query be just as... 20 Mar 2010 13:14
Calculator
Hello, I have been asked to see if I can set up an online calculator. I was wondering if anyone had some pointers on where I can lear/find a script that calculates percentages. The regular math part I think I can figure out. Its not a complicated calc, just basic math and percentages calc, a payment calc if you... 17 Mar 2010 05:47
oci_commit always returns true even when the transactionfails.
ZeYuan Zhang wrote: Hi there. Why oci_commit function always returns true even when the transaction fails. I just copied the code in the php manual [Example 1636. oci_commit() example], and runned it, the situation is as follows: * The statements do commit at the moment when oci_commit executes. ... 16 Mar 2010 19:52
oci_commit always returns true even when the transaction fails.
Hi there. Why oci_commit function always returns true even when the transaction fails. I just copied the code in the php manual [Example 1636. oci_commit() example], and runned it, the situation is as follows: * The statements do commit at the moment when oci_commit executes. * But some statements are committe... 16 Mar 2010 05:47
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last