First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Join Multiply
Check out my Multiply site I set up a Multiply site with my pictures, videos and blog and I want to add you as my friend so you can see it. First, you need to join Multiply! Once you join, you can also create your own site and share anything you want, with anyone you want. Here's the link: http://multipl... 13 Nov 2009 06:37
Doc to PDF with mssql
Hi someone knows how to convert a word .doc to a PDF using PHP? and how to store and retrieve a .doc file in a mssql database? ... 8 Nov 2009 02:07
Does PHP5 support querying an MS Access MDE file?
Hello, I have PHP Version 5.2.6-1+lenny3 I have been having difficulty using odbc_connect with an MS Access MDE database. I do have php5-mysql and php5-odbc installed on this server. Due to the rather poor search results regarding the topic of querying MDE files with PHP, I am becoming increasingly concerne... 4 Nov 2009 20:52
DB interface problem
I started having trouble with a DBI interface to my PostgreSQL database after I built a new Ubuntu machine. The Postgres version is 8.3 and the DBI was written several years ago (by someone else). I'm using PHP version 5.2.6-3ubuntu4.2 with apache2. The problem is that I get the error: Warning: pg_num_rows(): su... 28 Oct 2009 10:41
PHP on Pear
Hello, I've been programming on PHP for almost a year now, many examples that I've gone through or some of the reference books that I've read and many websites which show examples of PHP pgramming seem to be using PEAR package, and I've never used PEAR or any other Package, I was wondering whats the advantage of ... 15 Oct 2009 18:19
mysqli mysqli_stmt::bind_param using bigint
Hi all, we used the bind_param function to insert a lot of integers into our database. As I just found out now quite a few of them were bigints, and did not end up correctly in the database, because the integer parameter supports only integers up to 2^32. Now my question: Anybody know how I can calculate th... 9 Oct 2009 03:54
scheduler
Hi, I am developing a web application in PHP, the db is mysql. I want to develop something like a batch file, which would run everyday, query mysql and throw the output to another table which would then perform some additional functions. Is something like this possible?? i am working on windows thats why sai... 23 Sep 2009 11:03
PgSql PDO
I am not able to get this working... 1. pdo_pgsql.so exists in the extensions directory and is referenced in the ini file. 2. phpinfo() shows that support for both pgsql and pdo_pgsql is enabled. 3. PDO::getAvailableDrivers() lists pgsql as avilable driver. 4. I am able to connect via pgsql_connect() pdo_pgsql:... 12 Sep 2009 08:36
Invalid library (maybe not a PHP library) : Error while loading pdo-ext.
Hello, On Loading my PDO-interface based extension, PHP gives the error: "PHP: Startup: Invalid library (maybe not a PHP library) 'php_pdo_xyz.dll in unknow on line 0 " I wrote a PDO-based driver, modelling the code on lines of SQLite driver. Compiled my driver as dll with VC9.0, added the extension to php.... 3 Sep 2009 05:27
newbie : For windows-target of PDO-DB-driver, CrossCompile or native-compile?
Hello, I need to write PHP-PDO database-driver/extension for a new database. The clarification I need: 1) Should I take the PHP-source on Windows-vista platform and build natively the DLL for win. Will the VisualStudio9 compile with all PHP-main src & the extension driver to generate the target windows DLL... 3 Sep 2009 05:27