First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
MySQL Wildcard
Hello All, What I want to do is get all the fields from a table without specifying which ID to grab from. I am trying to implement a wildcard in my query. What am I doing wrong? I keep getting... "Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource" CODE::::: functio... 8 May 2010 01:31
Updating MySQL Database after install
Hi, I am wanting to get some pointers on how to update my MySQL database after there is already members. For eg, I am trying to set some foreign keys that were not part of my database when I installed it. There are members in that database. Can I update the database with the new .sql file without loosing my... 4 May 2010 23:33
how to upgrade php in linux
Hai i have installed php in the cent os 5.4. the one which is installed is 5.1.6 now what i want to do is upgrade it to latest one 5.3.2, as i am new to linux environment it is quite hard for me to configure that, can any one guide me with this also one more thing is that i need to install zend framework in the s... 5 May 2010 11:33
how to handle exception in php
Dear Bavithra, I would suggest you the following solution $sql = "SELECT x FROM y"; $rs = mysql_query ($sql) $num = mysql_numrows($rs); while ($i < $num){ z = mysql_result($rs, $i, 'x'); $i++; } I hope that above solution help you. Luiz Alberto On Sun, 2010-05-02 at 10:56 +0530, Bavithra R w... 8 May 2010 07:56
[PHP-DB]how to handle exception in php
hi friends I am doing a simple student mark details project. for calculating rank I need to compare the total marks one by one. To do so i use *for loop.* so atlast while reaching the end of the table it shows the following warning. * Warning*: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result<http://127.0.0.1/pro/functio... 2 May 2010 02:20
How to use PHP to fill in existing pdf document
Greetings PHP gurus! Does anyone know of a way to use PHP to fill in the form fields in an existing pdf document residing on the server? We want the end result to be the creation of a unique pdf document for each visitor which can either be emailed or stored in a directory on the server. We prefer to do ... 2 May 2010 02:20
grabbing from multiple tables
Hello All, I have a product database. In that database there are several tables dealing with individual products. I am wanting to set up an editProduct and a productInfo page. For the bulk info, I am fine. For the product options, I need some guidance. I have 4 tables dealing with the options. Product ta... 1 May 2010 06:34
php mysql comparing two rows in two columns for username and passwort
Yes. You are correct. Did not include that part, sry. Dont forget mysql_real_escape_string. :) Karl On Apr 29, 2010, at 9:37 AM, Peter Lind wrote: On 29 April 2010 15:00, Karl DeSaulniers <karl(a)designdrumm.com> wrote: Hi, Maybe try... $benutzername = $_GET['username']; $pass = $_GET['... 29 Apr 2010 11:17
php mysql comparing two rows in two columns for username and passwort
Hello, i am writing a small login script for a website. The username and passwort are stored in a database in two separate columns. I have it like this: while($dbbenutzer = mysql_fetch_row($sqlbenutzername)) while($dbpasswort = mysql_fetch_row($sqlpasswort)){ echo $dbbenutzer[$i]; ... 29 Apr 2010 11:17
Another UNION ALL query
I have a 'Highlights' heading on my home page. It is for links to content on the site ... like specific web pages I have designed the query below to select the two most popular and least popular pages used on the site to be the Highlights. (Each time a web page is accessed user_hits is increased by 1.) I wou... 29 Apr 2010 13:33