First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Unable to connect to mysql database
Hi All, I am working on a site which is developed in joomala. We have our domain on www.net4.in. Initially we have tested the site on the WAMP server locally. On the wamp server its working fine, however when we tried to configure it on www.net4.in its not working at all. The site is giving an error called "unab... 11 Aug 2010 09:16
PHP application hosted on a dektop ubuntu(localhost)vs A .NET software installed on Windows
Hello, without further information, it is not really possible to give any kind of indication that a web app can replace the original app. We do not know what the original app is supposed to do, how it works, ... Having said that, I think most apps would be possible to transform to some web app. That does not... 6 Aug 2010 03:55
PHP application hosted on a dektop ubuntu(localhost) vs A .NET software installed on Windows
Hi, I need some help and its actually got nothing to do with any coding help. My friend owns a business and has been using a software developed on VB6.0 installed on a Windows XP it is a bit outdated though and I personally feel the company which sold the software has overdone the sales, coz I personally feel it... 6 Aug 2010 23:40
Stuck in apostrophe hell
Before I send the following SQL to MySQL from PHP I print it to screen. PHP chokes on it, but I can paste the exact same query from the screen directly to MySQL and it works just fine. For example: Here's the relevant PHP code: ====================================== $sql_insert_registration = sprintf("INSERT I... 4 Aug 2010 10:20
downloading badges and putting it on any websites.
Heylo php pros, I am working on a project, which requires people to register and once they register, they can download the badges and have them on their website, something similar to how we have 'Verisign' tested websites etc.. Can someone help me with this ? Theres 1 more reference : http://www.globalgreenc... 26 Jul 2010 14:57
input statement in php
hi friends.. Is there any equivalent statement in php for "scanf" or "cin" in c or c++? That is without using html and creating forms. Thanks in advance regards --Bavithra.R ... 27 Jul 2010 07:20
No Warping in results [1 Attachment]
Guru, Why do you want to show all page numbers within the page. You can apply a break and use like Prev and Next links after showing 10th link which is similar to <Prev> 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, ...... <Next>, etc. There are many scripts availabe on net on pagination functions. You can google on it. Chaitanya. ... 23 Jul 2010 07:01
always the logic that messes me up.... Database fun!
Hi everyone! I'm trying to put together a completely database driven site so I can learn how to do it... I've gone to the extent of creating apache rewrite rules to redirect all non-existent files/folders to my script to see if it exists which works perfectly. Where I'm running into trouble, is if I s... 18 Jul 2010 21:22
LEFT JOIN query help
I am writing a Bible trivia application. I am trying to write the mySQL query that will select the next question reference number and the current question is answered. The value I want to retrieve It is in the field: `verse_of_the_day_Bible_trivia`.`reference` I don't think I have my LEFT JOIN's right. When ... 19 Jul 2010 02:43
NULL to 0
What modification does this query need that if either total_score or questions_answered have a value of "NULL" that it will be changed to 0 ("ZERO") Ron SELECT SUM(`my_Bible_trivia_knowledge_questions_answered`.`score`) AS total_score, `my_Bible_trivia_knowledge_profile`.`questions_answered` FROM `my_Bible_tri... 18 Jul 2010 10:32
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12