From: maarten on
Hello,

without further information, it is not really possible to give any kind
of indication that a web app can replace the original app. We do not
know what the original app is supposed to do, how it works, ...

Having said that, I think most apps would be possible to transform to
some web app. That does not mean it is generally a good or bad idea,
that depends on the situation.
Since you already suggested you are avoiding the process of an
installable software, I think that may actually be what you are trying.

regards,
Maarten