First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Online PHP-Mysql Meeting
Hi All, Few days back I have attended Ubuntu User day meeting. In that we had few important topics about Ubuntu and few people volunteered the class and taught about Ubuntu like Installing Ubuntu, Command line and stuff like that. I was wondering if we could have the same thing for PHP. We can set few important... 14 Apr 2010 03:20
RegExp
Hello List, I found this website. Now it is not php based, it is javascript, but interesting none the less. May give people hints on how to construct their own regular expressions in PHP or even JS for that matter. I am new to lists in general, so if this is bad form, let me know. I just like sharing :) and t... 12 Mar 2010 03:57
Rounding up results
Is there a way to round up in mySQL? This result may give 3.2 --- so I want the result to be 4? SELECT ( count(`reference`) / $items_per_page ) AS total_pages FROM `store_product_profile` WHERE `store_category_reference` =$reference AND `live` =1 ... 9 Mar 2010 07:51
Upgrading PHP Version 5.1.6
Hello, I am currently using php version 5.1.6 and now m thinking of upgrading, i got php installed long time back using WAMP, i wanted to know if theres an easy way to upgrade directly, without having to remove this version, i also have a good number of databases, and it would be a pain, if i am required to uni... 6 Mar 2010 02:08
Cannot connect to MySQL
Hello, First of all, I apologise if I do something wrong, because I'm new to this weird system. For test purposes, I have installed Apache 2.2.14 with PHP 5.3.1 and MySQL 5.1.44 on Windows 7 Home Premium. However, whenever I try accessing MySQL via PHP, I get the following error: A connection attempt failed ... 16 Mar 2010 00:09
ocilogon core dump on Solaris 10 X86 with php-5.2.9 and Oracle 10g
Hello, I am on Solaris 10 X86 with DELL IP , and I compile Php-5.2.9 with Apache2, Mysql6 and Oracle10g with success. But when I want to connect to Oracle database I get a core dump. I use this code <?php $c=ocilogon('bceconsulter','bce','BCE'); print_r($c); Resource id #1 ocilogoff($c); ?> and I ru... 2 Mar 2010 11:16
64-bit Linux -- Fatal ... undefined function mysql_connect()
Hello all, I'm running Fedora 12 (64-bit), Apache 2.2.14, PHP 5.3.1, MySQL 5.1.42, on a Dell laptop. I'm trying to access a local MySQL database using PHP. When I execute this code from the shell (as: php testcode.php) <?php $link = mysql_connect('localhost', 'mysql_user', 'mysql_password'); if (!$link)... 2 Mar 2010 11:16
Are join queries in phpMyAdmin a security hazard?
Hello, My web host does not have join queries in phpMyAdmin enabled. My web host is inexpensive, but their commitment to costumer service is inconsistent. They often dismiss bug reports as feature requests. When pressed to enable join queries in phpMyAdmin several years ago, my web host stated that join que... 28 Feb 2010 18:58
Little Direction Please
Hello, I am not sure if this is a cross post, if it is, I do apologize. Does anyone know of a list like this but for Javascript? If anyone knows of one, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Karl DeSaulniers Design Drumm http://designdrumm.com... 27 Feb 2010 01:18
For the Qualified
Someone once told me that all the good jobs now-a-days are taken by unqualified people who are able to buy a computer and a few books and say they are experts. I found myself agreeing to a point and so that is why I am here with this message now. I am not an expert at PHP, but hope to one day be. So I am pa... 25 Feb 2010 22:44
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last