From: The Phantom on

Hello,

First of all, I apologise if I do something wrong, because I'm new to this weird system.

For test purposes, I have installed Apache 2.2.14 with PHP 5.3.1 and MySQL 5.1.44 on Windows 7 Home Premium. However, whenever I try accessing MySQL via PHP, I get the following error:

A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

MySQL's command line client is still working fine. I think that PHP simply does not see MySQL, though the settings in php.ini seem to be correct. Earlier (before I upgraded to Windows 7 and PHP 5.3) it worked. I've tried turning off the antivirus, because sometimes it may cause timeouts, but it didn't help. Can someone please help me fix this?

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/
From: Gunawan Wibisono on
you install php, apache and mysql one-by-one?
how about try access other db (example: odbc)

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 9:33 PM, The Phantom <livephantom(a)live.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> First of all, I apologise if I do something wrong, because I'm new to this
> weird system.
>
> For test purposes, I have installed Apache 2.2.14 with PHP 5.3.1 and MySQL
> 5.1.44 on Windows 7 Home Premium. However, whenever I try accessing MySQL
> via PHP, I get the following error:
>
> A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly
> respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because
> connected host has failed to respond.
>
> MySQL's command line client is still working fine. I think that PHP simply
> does not see MySQL, though the settings in php.ini seem to be correct.
> Earlier (before I upgraded to Windows 7 and PHP 5.3) it worked. I've tried
> turning off the antivirus, because sometimes it may cause timeouts, but it
> didn't help. Can someone please help me fix this?

akan ada dimana mulut terkunci dan suara tak ada lagi..
saat itu gunakanlah HP untuk melakukan SMS!!
-> ini aliran bedul.. bukan aliran aneh.
tertawa sebelum tertawa didepan RSJ..
From: The Phantom on

Yes, I've installed them one-by-one.

The only other DB type I should be able to use with PHP is SQLite, and it's working fine.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469229/direct/01/
From: Gunawan Wibisono on
sry.. this kinda other person problem
thx for your support and I kinda found this problem on other place.. Is
posible.. the problem in the windows 7?

From: Pierre Joye on
On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 4:36 PM, Gunawan Wibisono <landavia81(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> sry.. this kinda other person problem
> thx for your support and I kinda found this problem on other place.. Is
> posible.. the problem in the windows 7?

No, php works fin on windows 7.

Cheers,
--