From: Karl DeSaulniers on
Someone once told me that all the good jobs now-a-days are taken by
unqualified people who are able to buy a computer and a few books and
say they are experts. I found myself agreeing to a point and so that
is why I am here with this message now. I am not an expert at PHP,
but hope to one day be. So I am passing this job lead on to you o
list of PHPrs. I got this as a return for Flash jobs, so it may not
be one that is readily found. Hope it makes someone some money.. ;)

http://www.cybercoders.com/JobDetails.aspx?JobID=KO-PHP-
TX&ad=jobAlert&q=Flash

See.. not ALL of them are taken by unqualified people.

Best Regards,

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com