First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Need Simple PHP mysql search engine script
Hi All, I need a simple PHP mysql search engine script. I know their are lots of scripts available on the net, but I need a script which is tested by you or any experts. Please help me. Best, Guru. ... 24 May 2010 02:37
deleting rows with composite primary key
Is there a different syntax to the mysql delete statement when the "WHERE" clause points only to half of the primary key? The structure is as follows: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS ` table1` ( `id1` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, `id2` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id1`,`id2`), KEY `id2` (`id2`) ... 18 May 2010 15:55
MySQL: Creating a database with
Hello, i want to create a database with php. A look in the php manual says that you need a special 4.x MySQL version for using mysql_create_db(). I am getting error message: Call to undefined function mysql_create_db(). When is this function defined and in what version of MySQL? yours sincerly Alexa... 18 May 2010 04:55
Need Help in error msg
Hi All, I am getting this error while tried to run a downloaded script in WAMP: [1045] dbconn: mysql_connect: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) Dose anyone know what exactly this means. Best, Guru. ... 14 Jun 2010 04:06
Help with mysql data sorting using php
Hi All, I have a database of MP3's in mysql. The database contains MP3 name, artist, date, size etc. I need to order the search results in both ascending and descending order. For example if user wants to see the size of all mp3's in ASC order he will click on size column and again if he wants to see the MP3's i... 17 May 2010 05:53
form help
hai i need to develop a form in which there are two drop down boxes. depending on the selection of the first drop down box the other box should be changed.. like that of ajax.. both the boxes get their options from the mysql database.. the code is available at http://pastebin.com/1cW10VHL the mysql... 17 May 2010 00:32
Session start
I have a problem with my system, not sure how I can fix this one. A user has a log in page and takes them to different pages, now each of these pages has a check to make sure they are logged in with the following code: session_start(); if (!(isset($_SESSION['username']) && $_SESSION['username'] != '')) { header ... 14 May 2010 20:31
Major Cookie Problem
Safari browser will not accept my cookie it is ignoring it? have I done something wrong with how the cookie is presented for safari??? The cookie I try to set: setcookie('peg', 'YES', 'time()+190', '', 0); Also all browsers are starting my phpsession off when its not even declared until after the post request? Can ... 13 May 2010 10:30
Extending my login - not sure how to add my code block in
I have a login script that is great and I want to expand on this but not sure where to place my new code I have written, I have placed it where I thought but keep getting errors for else and others when attempting to add this. The code I am adding is not complete and will change, but I want to learn where I shou... 11 May 2010 15:41
PDO + The Role of PHP + SQLite - Am I missing something?
Hi List, It seems that I'm a little confused (and thus frustrated) with PDO in general, and especially when it comes to PECL php_sqlite3. I understand that PDO is a data-access abstraction layer, and as one, is really good. However, the way I see it, is that PDO should just be an added extra, and not the stock... 11 May 2010 12:18