From: nagendra prasad on
Hi All,

I need a simple PHP mysql search engine script. I know their are lots of
scripts available on the net, but I need a script which is tested by you or
any experts. Please help me.

Best,
Guru.
From: Chaitanya Yanamadala on
most of the users use this for the search engine..
http://www.sphider.eu/

Chaitanya

"A man can get discouraged many times but he is not a failure until he stops
trying..."

"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an
eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was
'committed'."

From: nagendra prasad on
Hi Chaitanya,

I have used the below script but its not meeting my requirements. What I
need is that I have a database in which their are names which I wanted to
use as keywords. I want to search with only one variable called Names. the
other stuff will come along with it. Please help me if anyone knows a good
script for it.

PS: I have tried my own script and a number of scripts available on the net
but it didn't worked as per my requirements.

Best,
Guru.
From: Chris on
On 24/05/10 16:01, nagendra prasad wrote:
> Hi Chaitanya,
>
> I have used the below script but its not meeting my requirements. What I
> need is that I have a database in which their are names which I wanted to
> use as keywords. I want to search with only one variable called Names. the
> other stuff will come along with it. Please help me if anyone knows a good
> script for it.

Requirements that specific won't have a generic script.

Start coding..

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/