From: nagendra prasad on
Hi All,

I am getting this error while tried to run a downloaded script in WAMP:

[1045] dbconn: mysql_connect: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost'
(using password: YES)

Dose anyone know what exactly this means.

Best,
Guru.
From: Peter Lind on
On 18 May 2010 09:19, nagendra prasad <nagendra802000(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am getting this error while tried to run a downloaded script in WAMP:
>
> [1045] dbconn: mysql_connect: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost'
> (using password: YES)
>
> Dose anyone know what exactly this means.
>
> Best,
> Guru.

It means that either the password you're using is wrong or the user
doesn't have access to the DB server (the user doesn't exist or
doesn't have the proper rights).

Regards
Peter

--
<hype>
WWW: http://plphp.dk / http://plind.dk
From: Chaitanya Yanamadala on
it means the root user password which u are using is the wrong one..

Chaitanya

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 12:49 PM, nagendra prasad

From: Artur Ejsmont on
May also be granted rights to login from '%' which will resolve to any host
name except localhost.

On 18 May 2010 08:24, "Peter Lind" <peter.e.lind(a)gmail.com> wrote:

On 18 May 2010 09:19, nagendra prasad <nagendra802000(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am getting t...
It means that either the password you're using is wrong or the user
doesn't have access to the DB server (the user doesn't exist or
doesn't have the proper rights).

Regards
Peter

--
<hype>
WWW: http://plphp.dk / http://plind.dk
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/plind
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fake51
BeWelcome: Fake51
Couchsurfing: Fake51
</hype>

hi..

Try to change the root password by System->administration->users and groups.
Unlock the key and double click the root.Change the root password and try
downloading again.I hope this works.

--Bavithra