From: Chaitanya Yanamadala on
hai
i need to develop a form in which there are two drop down boxes.
depending on the selection of the first drop down box the other box should
be changed..
like that of ajax..
both the boxes get their options from the mysql database..

the code is available at

http://pastebin.com/1cW10VHL

the mysql database is here

http://pastebin.com/5KrkRHku

the code is named as employee.php if it is php extension then it is only
showing till team option and the rest are not showing..

if i change the extension to html then it is showing all the values but my
php code is nt working..

Regards
Chaitanya
From: Chaitanya Yanamadala on
yes i realize that
so this the reason i asked for the ajax..
so can u help me with that

Chaitanya

From: kranthi on
view the source code of u r page... I guess you'll be surprised..
(provided you have display errors enabled)
the only possible reason i can think of is.. your PHP code is throwing
a fatal error..
From: Chaitanya Yanamadala on
FYKI