From: kranthi on
I am not able to get this working...
1. pdo_pgsql.so exists in the extensions directory and is referenced
in the ini file.
2. phpinfo() shows that support for both pgsql and pdo_pgsql is enabled.
3. PDO::getAvailableDrivers() lists pgsql as avilable driver.
4. I am able to connect via pgsql_connect()

pdo_pgsql::_construct() is throwing an PDO_Exception "could not find driver"

am I missing something here ? pls help
From: Lester Caine on
kranthi wrote:
> I am not able to get this working...
> 1. pdo_pgsql.so exists in the extensions directory and is referenced
> in the ini file.
> 2. phpinfo() shows that support for both pgsql and pdo_pgsql is enabled.
> 3. PDO::getAvailableDrivers() lists pgsql as avilable driver.
> 4. I am able to connect via pgsql_connect()
>
> pdo_pgsql::_construct() is throwing an PDO_Exception "could not find driver"
>
> am I missing something here ? pls help

Perhaps you could show the code. You should be using =new rather than
_construct() I think.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL
From: kranthi on
> Try
> "pgsql:"
> This is case sensitive ;)
> ( I'm messing around at the same level with the firsbird driver :) )

Yeh it worked. Thanks.
But i remember seeing Pgsql somewhere in the docs...