From: =?ISO-8859-7?B?zOHt/Ovn8iDC6+H33Orn8g==?= on
Hallo there everyone,
after finishing my server side configuration so as to have the
maximum security
i tried this morning to do a sasl bind with my ldap server ,
my file looks like that:

*$ldapbind=ldap_sasl_bind($ldapconn,NULL,NULL,"GSSAPI","TEIPIR.GR
","ldapmaster","dn:cn=ldapmaster(a)TEIPIR.GR,ou=kerberos,dc=teipir,dc=gr");*
* // verify binding*
*
*
* ** ** if ($ldapbind) {*
* echo "LDAP bind successful..." . "<br />";*
* *
every other mech i use seems to work fine but only the gssapi is not
workign from what i can see on the log
i have tried most of the additional commands i found on the net like:

putenv("KRB5CCNAME={$_SERVER['KRB5CCNAME']}");

*but still nothing *
*any idea to make the bind over gssapi so as to have the kerveros ticket
exchange actually working*
*
*
*Thank you *

--
Manolis Vlachakis

Nelly's Family Hotel
Visit : www.nellys-hotel.gr
www.nellys.gr
Skype : manolis.vlachakis
From: Chris on
??????? ???????? wrote:
> Hallo there everyone,
> after finishing my server side configuration so as to have the
> maximum security
> i tried this morning to do a sasl bind with my ldap server ,
> my file looks like that:
>
> *$ldapbind=ldap_sasl_bind($ldapconn,NULL,NULL,"GSSAPI","TEIPIR.GR
> ","ldapmaster","dn:cn=ldapmaster(a)TEIPIR.GR,ou=kerberos,dc=teipir,dc=gr");*
> * // verify binding*
> *
> *
> * ** ** if ($ldapbind) {*
> * echo "LDAP bind successful..." . "<br />";*
> * *
> every other mech i use seems to work fine but only the gssapi is not
> workign from what i can see on the log
> i have tried most of the additional commands i found on the net like:
>
> putenv("KRB5CCNAME={$_SERVER['KRB5CCNAME']}");
>

> *but still nothing *
> *any idea to make the bind over gssapi so as to have the kerveros ticket
> exchange actually working*

You may have better luck asking on the php-general mailing list, there
are a lot more people subscribed to that.

I've never tried anything relating to kerberos so unfortunately I don't
have any particular suggestions.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/