From: nagendra prasad on
Hi All,

I have a database and I want to show it in 3 columns Like

Col1 Col2 Col3
data1 data2 data3
data4 data5 data5
......... ....... ........

I tired using table but its not working. Please help me.

Best,
guru.
From: Phansys Corp on
Hi Nagendra!

<?php

///...require to $link_resource mysql

$query = 'SELECT Col1, Col2, Col3 FROM table';
$rs_query = mysql_query($query, $link_resource);
$row_rs_query = mysql_fetch_assoc($rs_query);
$total_row_rs_query = mysql_num_rows($rs_query);

if ($total_row_rs_query > 0) {
echo
do {
} while($row_rs_query = mysql_fetch_assoc($rs_query));
echo '</table>';
}
mysql_free_result($rs_query);

?>

From: nagendra prasad on
Hi All,

Thanks for all your replies. I have found what I needed. I used Dreamweaver
to show the database in 3 different columns. However now I don't know how to
add a search engine to it. Right now its showing all the records in my
database in 3 columns. Now I want to put a search engine code so that user
can search data whatever he wants. I see the difference in normal php codes
and Dreamweaver php codes. Please suggest me how to add a search engine
script to the existing 3 column script.

Best,
Guru.
From: Bastien Koert on
On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 12:14 PM, nagendra prasad
<nagendra802000(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Thanks for all your replies. I have found what I needed. I used Dreamweaver
> to show the database in 3 different columns. However now I don't know how to
> add a search engine to it. Right now its showing all the records in my
> database in 3 columns. Now I want to put a search engine code so that user
> can search data whatever he wants. I see the difference in normal php codes
> and Dreamweaver php codes. Please suggest me how to add a search engine
> script to the existing 3 column script.
>
> Best,
> Guru.

I suggest you google for search engine script and start from there

--

Bastien

Cat, the other other white meat
From: Vinay Kannan on
Whats Dreamweaver php codes. It automatically does the coding ?? Never even
knew about such a thing

Thanks,
Vinay

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 9:44 PM, nagendra prasad