From: Diesel on
Anyone know if this version will run on W7 32-bit?

At present I'm running a dual-boot XP/Win7 setup with DB2 v7 with last
FP on the XP. I'd like to keep the v7 if possible and lose the XP. I
got the v7 FOC which is why I'd like to hang on to it. Comments
anyone?

From: Mark A on
<Diesel(a)srn.invalid> wrote in message
> Anyone know if this version will run on W7 32-bit?
>
> At present I'm running a dual-boot XP/Win7 setup with DB2 v7 with last
> FP on the XP. I'd like to keep the v7 if possible and lose the XP. I
> got the v7 FOC which is why I'd like to hang on to it. Comments
> anyone?

You can get DB2 V9.7.2 Express-C FOC for any use (including production). It
can be installed on any size machine, but will only use up to 2 CPU cores
and up to 2 GB of memory (which should be plenty).

However, not sure which Windows 7 versions are supported (Home,
Professional, etc). This information should be provided on the DB2 Express-C
download page or can be obtained from the DB2 Express-C forum on the IBM
website.