|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Alter GENERATED ALWAYS Column in Table
I have a table defined say as follows with a generated always column : CREATE TABLE STOCK_DATA ( STOCK_ID INTEGER NOT NULL WITH DEFAULT 0 , OPEN DECIMAL(7,2) NOT NULL , HIGH DECIMAL(7,2) NOT NULL , LOW DECIMAL(7,2) NOT NULL , CLOSE DECIMAL(7,2) NOT NULL , NEW_STOCK_ID INTEGER NOT NULL GENERATED AL... 13 Aug 2010 12:28
Adjusting the IDENTITY next-value counter in version 7?
Hello, In a generation 7 DB2 database, I need to adjust the counter for the next GENERATED ALWAYS AS IDENTITY value for a table. But I can't make it work: db2 "ALTER TABLE remindervalue ALTER COLUMN id RESTART WITH 923" DB21034E The command was processed as an SQL statement because it was not a valid Comm... 12 Aug 2010 12:33
Purging in table partition9.7 with global indexes.
hi all, I have a issue with purging. The tables in my database are partitioned based by month, so i want to purge the partition based on monthly basis, in total 8 months partitions each where each months size is approx 140GB My questions are : Is it possible to purge 8 months partition at a time ? meaning... 11 Aug 2010 23:33
Multi table insert; does it do a single pass over the source?
I found this example by Serge of a multi table insert in a thread from 2008: WITH source(c1, c2, c3) AS (VALUES (1, 2, 3), (4, 5, 6), (7, 8, 9)), ins1(d) AS (SELECT 1 FROM NEW TABLE(INSERT INTO T1(c1) SELECT c1 FROM source WHER... 12 Aug 2010 23:31
Oracle PL/SQ L , Toronto, ON, Canada
Title:- Oracle PL/SQL Location:- Toronto, ON, Canada Duration: 6+ Months We are looking for a Oracle Database Programmer with programming 70% (PL/SQL, triggers, and stored procedures) and with database design tools (30%) ER/Win OR ER/Studio. RAC, DSS, OLTP and dataware house experience is a must. Descripti... 11 Aug 2010 19:07
Redirect Restore of Incremental Backup C-Express 9.7.1 LUW
I am wanting to use an Incremental backup to maintain a readable copy of my database on a separate machine. I have read the articles regarding turning TRACKMOD on and doing a FULL backup prior to performing incremental backups. My database does not have online users and is only really used once a day with data b... 12 Aug 2010 12:33
Hyperion Planning Developer 9.3/11.3 , Hartford, Connecticut
Title:- Hyperion Planning Developer 9.3/11.3 Location:- Hartford, Connecticut Duration: 6+ Months Experience Required: • 7-10 years of Hyperion Planning System 9.3 and 11.3, Hyperion System 9 Essbase, BSO/ASO, SQL Server, and Websphere • Hyperion System 9 Planning and Essbase professional with direct respon... 11 Aug 2010 15:49
GET_DBSIZE_INFO
Hi everyone, Does somebody know why database size shows -1 value?! I get correct value for other databases on the same instance. Statistics are updated. $ db2 "CALL GET_DBSIZE_INFO(?, ?, ?, 0)" Value of output parameters -------------------------- Parameter Name : SNAPSHOTTIMESTAMP Parameter ... 10 Aug 2010 16:53
crashing db2batch
If i run db2batch command line utility without setting DB2DBDFT environment variable it crashes (segfault on win) C:\IBM\SQLLIB\BIN>db2batch *** Nebyla urèena databáze a promìnná prostøedí $DB2DBDFT je prázdná. *** Bez urèení databáze nelze pokraèovat. If i set env, variable and run it again it does not cras... 10 Aug 2010 15:47
Sr. Developer, SFO
Title: Sr. Developer Location: SFO Duration: 3 Months + 1.Hands on and extensive experience in core J2EE development inclusive but not restricted to Struts, Spring, JSF, EJB, Servlet, JSP, AJAX, JSON, Design patterns. 2.Should be able to suggest architectural solutions based on latest industry best practices... 10 Aug 2010 14:41
is there any quick way to get affected row count from every branchof MERGE?
On 8/10/2010 3:18 AM, Hardy wrote: if I'm using the MERGE and want to return how many rows are updated and how many rows are inserted, the way of get-diagnotics/select- changed-table doesn't work. A direct way is just to split the statement to update and insert, return the affected count. or just use m... 10 Aug 2010 02:36
is there any quick way to get affected row count from every branch of MERGE?
if I'm using the MERGE and want to return how many rows are updated and how many rows are inserted, the way of get-diagnotics/select- changed-table doesn't work. A direct way is just to split the statement to update and insert, return the affected count. or just use merge, and use the predicate to test the affect... 10 Aug 2010 09:04
Configuration Consultant , Mason, OH
Title:- Configuration Consultant Location: Mason, OH Duration: 3 Months + Skills: Strong configuration management skills, basic Rational ClearCase & Rational Build Forge expertise Please send your updated resume to jobs(a)mapleresource.net ... 9 Aug 2010 13:25
db2 boot order
hi: what is the db2 boot order? db2start is the first step,what is the next step? What tables involved? thank. ... 10 Aug 2010 14:41
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11