First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
reThink Migration – It’s Time for Change!
Watch the latest video in the DB2 vs. Oracle series. This one is an animated tale of two peasants from the “Village of Orrible” who want to break free from the baron’s taxes and flee to the wonderful town of DB2, over on the other side of migration mountain. Watch it @ rethinkmigration.com and spread the word. ... 2 Jun 2010 12:00
Result Sets in Stored Procedure
If I have a stored procedure for which I have declared two cursors "with return," but through the code enforce that only one of them is opened depending on some logic test, what value should I use for the RESULT SETS clause in the stored procedure declaration? Thanks, Evan ... 2 Jun 2010 13:07
read program see only some records out of all inserted by another program (isolation level CS)
Hi, We are using IBM DB2 in linux platform version 9.7. We use default CS isolation level and have two programs running concurrently, one insert records and commit every 200 rows while another select those inserted records based on a unique sequence number, from the last obtained sequence number. (select... 4 Jun 2010 04:50
nowexam DB2 version 8 certification: Everything you need to know
Introduction http://www.nowexam.com/ NowExam dumps help you pass any it certifications,100% Ensure Making you Pass the IT Certification! The biggest trend in IT careers is certification. You see it everywhere you look... certification books dominate the bookstores, classroom training now guarantees a "pass," and ... 1 Jun 2010 06:28
Oracle 10G OCP Boot Camp Certification Training Class
The goal of this nine-day accelerated OCP boot camp class mapped to Oracle’s new requirements for SQL, is to provide IT professionals with the advanced knowledge and skills necessary to administer the world’s leading database systems and applications. This is a performance-based course designed upon the job-related... 1 Jun 2010 06:28
PLAY RACE GAMES
PLAY CAR RACE GAMES:- PLAY CAR RACE GAMES ON MY WEB SITE AND ENJOY UR MIND FRESH AND U CAN DOWN LOAD ALSO MY GAMES VISIT http://andhraonlinegames.blogspot,com ... 30 May 2010 02:34
XMLGROUP cost too high
XMLGROUP implies grouping, and you didn't specified GROUP BY clause nand WHERE clause. So, all rows in the table will be grouped in one group. Then, the query fetches first two rows (actually only one row will be returned.) Also refer to the manual "DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows SQL Reference Volume 1" ... 29 May 2010 11:21
FYI: DB2 9.7.2 eGA with more SQL goodies to get off Oracle
For those of you busily enabling those Oracle applications to DB2 things are getting (even) easier: 1. DBMS_DDL.WRAP() and DBMS_DDL.CREATE_WRAPPED() Provide obfuscation for your PL/SQL (and SQL PL) procedures, functions, triggers, .. 2. NCHAR, NVARCHAR2, NCLOB support with related functions (e.g. TO_... 29 May 2010 10:15
XML output
Hi all, DB2 LUW V9.5 Fp5. I would like to transform a result set in a XML output. Using my statement, I've got this result set ... <DATA> <MACHINE_ID> 000103E1DE54FA3CD3B21542 <DEPARTMENT_NAME>100000001-MAQUINA NAO CADASTRADA - REGIONAL: HX30</DEPARTMENT_NAME> <MACHINE_HOSTNAME>AF106692</MACHIN... 29 May 2010 08:07
Can DB2_ALL get any easier ?
Actually I mean harder :) Can someone tell what setups (directories,permissions,environment variables,public key,ssh install...) are needed ? On my windows environment, I am hung whenever db2 tries to come back and asks me something like "replacing existing" confirmation during restore. There is a whole set... 28 May 2010 18:09