From: nowexam dumps on
The goal of this nine-day accelerated OCP boot camp class mapped to
Oracle’s new requirements for SQL, is to provide IT professionals with
the advanced knowledge and skills necessary to administer the world’s
leading database systems and applications. This is a performance-based
course designed upon the job-related tasks an advanced professional
must perform using new or modified features in the Oracle® systems.

Our Boot Camp Program for Oracle 10g DBA Certified Professional
Certification affords students the ability to live, learn, and take
the vendor exams on-site at our education centers throughout the US
and Europe. Our program is delivered in a distraction-free, immersed
environment with on-site, deluxe accommodations – utilizing a
curriculum adapted specifically for accelerated learning.

Reasons for OCP™ certification include career advancement, personal
improvement, skills enhancement, and higher salaries. According to
Certification Magazine, http://www.nowexam.com, Oracle certified
professionals earned 28% more money than the average IT certified
professional. In addition, Computer Reseller News, http://www.nowexam.com,
cites that Oracle certified DBAs on average are paid 21% more than non-
certified DBAs.