First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Top 10 Technical requirements for In-Memory Reporting
With Gartner's Business Intelligence group listing In-Memory analytics at the top of their recommended Business Intelligence requirements for enterprise; No wonder In-memory has become a trending topic in BI and a new addition to executive shopping lists. We thought we’d share with you our top 10 technical requir... 27 May 2010 09:14
How to roll-out old data in V8 EEE, migrated to V9.5 is not anoption
> Is there a better way to do this ? No, not with 8.1. how do we reclaim the space left open by the deletes ? Can you REORG it like you would on a regular table ? Yes you will have to do a reorg. Check the reorg command reference at: http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/db2luw/v8/topic/com.ibm.db2.u... 27 May 2010 01:40
How to roll-out old data in V8 EEE, migrated to V9.5 is not an option
All, For business reason we have a large datawarehouse on V8.1 AIX, customer will not let us migrate db2 to V9.x. So we can't take advantage of the table range partitioning feature to perform roll-in/ out. This datawarehouse has reached the prescribed limit, that is to keep 7 yr worth of data. Beginning very... 28 May 2010 17:03
Installed client V9.5 on Linux --> file access error
Hi! I have installed version 9.5.5 of db2 runtime client. I previously had 9.1 server installed. drop the old instance and recreated a new. I have cataloged remote nodes and databases and can connect and access databases from the command line. When I try to compile a COBOL-program with Microfocus cob32 compil... 27 May 2010 04:53
Huge overhead of federation server: can it be improved
Hi, How much CPU intensive is WebSphere Federation Server 9.5? We are using WebSphere Federation Server on top of DB2 v9.5 ESE LUW on Windows Server 2003 to federate three databases: one is managed by Oracle 10g, two others are managed by one DB2 Server. We noticed problems with performance. During the invest... 28 May 2010 11:31
Are these table features mutual exclusive ?
Are: DPF, MDC and TP (table level partitioning intro in version 9), are they mutually exclusive ? That is if you create either a DPF or MDC or TP tables but these partitioning features can not be combined ? Can you for instance create a TP (table partition) table on top of DPF, for example ? We are consider bu... 26 May 2010 03:44
!!!!! SOFTWARE FOR SALE !!!!! � 73058
Software for sale. Huge Selection. 10 Euros/CD. Worldwide shipping. Windows, Mac, and Linux. The very latest software, stock video/photo, etc. Contact David for details: david007(a)worldnewstonight.net � s ^ Z P o j 8 u . 8 2 F c d 0 3 C k K $ ? w ) J ... 24 May 2010 11:12
Is it possible to reorg a table via JDBC?
I have an application which, among other things, needs to modify a DB2 schema via JDBC. Up until now, I have been getting along very well, but today I needed to drop a column. That in itself was no problem, but having dropped the column, I discovered I needed to reorg its parent table before I could perform any fur... 30 May 2010 14:20
CLOB insert with Batch Update
I'm inserting a CLOB using batch update. If the size of the CLOB exceeds 32k, I'm getting a -102. Is there a way of inserting larger CLOBs in a SQL Batch statement. I'm running DB2 V 9.7. ... 21 May 2010 11:40
DB2 Version 8 - Date format automatic translation between USA and ISO
When we cut over from Version 7 to 8 of DB2 you can now put a date as ‘MM/DD/YYYY’ (USA format) in SQL SPUFI and it was accepted as a valid date, even though we are defined as ISO format and previously only dates of the format ‘YYYY-MM-DD’ were accepted. So does Version 8 accept and automatically adjust to USA a... 20 May 2010 13:52