First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ASNCLP OFFLINE LOAD
I am considering the procedure below to populate a target table which is under replication control. The target table is currently empty and it is important that I can control the order in which records are loaded into it. 1. OFFLINE LOAD BEFORE SETNAME setname APPLYQUAL applyqual 2. Load target table using CURSO... 9 Aug 2010 02:30
performance issues writing udf
hello, i try to implement some methods in udf for db2 (no specific platform). now i am unsure if it would be better using c or java as programming language. is there a benchmark for getting information about the performance using these languages or a comparison? thanks and regards ... 10 Aug 2010 12:26
Business Intelligence extends Real Estate Reporting
Property agents get direct access to realestate.com.au data. Australian business intelligence vendor Yellowfin has partnered with Real Estate Australia to provide over 9000 real estate agents access to click-stream data from advertising served on the realestate.com.au site. The deal, made for an undisclosed su... 8 Aug 2010 07:58
Sr Developer ,SFO
Title :- Java/J2EE - Sr Developer Locationv :- SFO Durtation :- 3 Months+ JDK 1.5, JSP, Servlet, Struts 2.0 or above, Oracle 10g, PL SQL, Please send your updated resume to jobs(a)mapleresource.net ... 6 Aug 2010 18:10
Ext2 or ext3 for DB2?
Hi Frederik, On 5.8.2010 16:36, Frederik Engelen wrote: How do you feel about EXT4 (and EXT3 with writeback)? His objections seem more serious there. The author of the BLOG is correct when he says that only metadata is journaled and not the data itself. But even corrupt metadata can cause the data to be i... 11 Aug 2010 16:55
how do i undelete a truncated table?
You can use (buy !) High Performance Unload for DB2. This tool unloads tables to files "dirty", it bypasses the DB2 engine so you can unload table date of a table which is "unaccessible". For your situation: HPU can also unload tables out of a backup file! This seems to meet your requirements. ... 6 Aug 2010 06:03
DB2 v7.xx on Win7 32-bit?
Anyone know if this version will run on W7 32-bit? At present I'm running a dual-boot XP/Win7 setup with DB2 v7 with last FP on the XP. I'd like to keep the v7 if possible and lose the XP. I got the v7 FOC which is why I'd like to hang on to it. Comments anyone? ... 6 Aug 2010 10:26
DB cfg parameter problem
I am running 9.7 on Windows. I was modifying the database_memory parameter and set it too high. I can't lower the database_memory parameter because I am getting "Shared memory segments cannot be allocated 57019" connecting to the database. Is there a way to run db update db cfg using database_memory value witho... 5 Aug 2010 12:25
100% without investment online part time jobs..(adsense,datawork,neobux..more jobs)
100% without investment….no registration fee…no need money… Online part time jobs…(googleadsense, dataentry…etc)all type of jobs… work from home..daily 2-3 hours…earn more money without any risk.. Full details at http://adsensejobworkfulldetails.co.cc/ More adsense tips,secrets,increasing money ,seo..a... 5 Aug 2010 01:35
Large Database backup even after REORG
I am using DB2V9.5 on AIX6.1. I have a machine that the database backups are now over 3 times as large as it should be. Normally, a REORG on our systems cures the problem but this time it did not. I looked around on the systems and do not see anything that sticks out as being a problem (ie history files small, s... 4 Aug 2010 20:09
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12