From: Desmodromic on
I am considering the procedure below to populate a target table which
is under replication control. The target table is currently empty and
it is important that I can control the order in which records are
loaded into it.

1. OFFLINE LOAD BEFORE SETNAME setname APPLYQUAL applyqual
2. Load target table using CURSOR with ORDER BY clause
3. OFFLINE LOAD AFTER SETNAME setname APPLYQUAL applyqual

During this procedure the source table may undergo write activity.
Does anyone know if there is the potential for data changes to be lost
between steps 2 and 3 above? Or put another way, at what point will
the OFFLINE LOAD AFTER statement cause the replication set to start
replicating from?

Thanks in advance.