First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Hi
Does anyone have dump for db2 certification exam 730 ... 12 May 2010 05:52
Can't make CTE work in a function
I am using DB2 Express 9.7 on Windows, trying to write SQL UDFs that use CTEs. This works in a UDF: RETURN WITH r ( c ) AS (SELECT c FROM t); This works in a UDF: SET v = (SELECT c FROM t); This does not work in a UDF: SET v = (WITH r ( c ) AS (SELECT c FROM t) SELECT c FROM r); The error is... 22 May 2010 11:37
DB2 Express-C 9.7 via ODBC from a MAC with Filemaker Pro 11Advanced
Hi, I'm getting horribly confused as to where the ODBC drivers must be installed and how to configure such. I am assuming I need an ODBC driver on each system. I have the IBM ODBC setup on the PC, but there is no ODBC driver yet installed on the MAC for Filemaker to access and it cannot see my PC as a ... 11 May 2010 01:22
DB2 Express-C 9.7 via ODBC from a MAC with Filemaker Pro 11 Advanced
This may sound like a silly question, but can someone please explain what I need in order to be able to access my DB2 database, residing on my XP pc from a MAC system using FIlemaker Pro 11 Advanced via say an ODBC connection. I'm getting horribly confused as to where the ODBC drivers must be installed and how t... 11 May 2010 01:22
Descending indexes
Hello, Let's say I have a large table which includes an row with values generated from a sequence, i.e. ever-increasing values (BIGINTs); the row is indexed with a clustering index. New rows are regularly added to the table, and sometimes, a few rows are updated. The users are normally only interested in the... 11 May 2010 08:55
64-bit DB2 server and 32-bit application?
We are in process of upgrading from DB2 8 to DB2 9 on AIX. AIX is running 64-bit kernel and DB2 8.2 is running 32-bit. Our application s also 32-bit due to third party library, which is not available in 64- bit, we cannot compile our application in 64-bit. If we install DB2 9 in 64-bit can I link our application ... 8 May 2010 21:04
DB2 processes haning around ...
We're testing some new software, Maximo, which is a java application that connects to our DB2 database. The DB2 version is 9.1 FP4. We've been running into a problem where the db2 unix account exceeds its process count limit (currently 500). I've been monitoring the number of DB2 processes for the instance (db2si... 8 May 2010 10:05
Does a backup capture binds?
I was told to run this command to fix an issue we're having in a dev environment. db2 connect to my-db db2 bind @db2cli.lst blocking all grant public sqlerror continue CLIPKG 5 If I backup my-db in this enviroment and restore it in another environment where the bind has not been done, do I need to run ... 8 May 2010 10:05
zOS equivalent to nicknames
Hi, I'm getting acquainted with Federated data. In this context I've a question. On LUW I can create nicknames for tables on DB2 for zOS . What is the equivalent action on DB2 for zOS? How do I refer to a table on an LUW DB2 instance? Do I use alias? If so how do I create this? I don't want to explicitly con... 6 May 2010 20:56
reorg pending table
9.5 LUW Is it possible to determine whether a table is in reorg pending state, if so how? (before one encounters either SQL0668N or SQL20054N) /Lennart ... 5 May 2010 04:56