From: Caesar Romano on
DBF Viewer Plus v1.50 - 1602 KB
Views and edits DBF files. Tables can be search and filtered by field
values
features:-
- Open and viewing DBF File.
- Filtering on multiply fields to query data.
- Printing Tables and preview
- Add, Edit, Deleting and Updating records.
- Search with partial and Case Insensitive options
- Go to specified field (for tables with lots of columns)
- Table Info displaying Record count,
- Type, Language type, Records size, Indexed,
- Encryption, Last updated, fields and field types.
- Pack Table.
- Zap Table (Empty).
- Show / Hide Columns.
- Export to CSV text file.
- Record View.
- New Table (Create a DBF File)
- Open table using command line parameters
- Set Table Type
- Visual Count

Alex Nolan
alex(a)alexnolan.net
http://www.alexnolan.net/software/dbf.htm
http://www.alexnolan.net/software/DBFPlus.exe
--
For more reviews and information, visit
Subscribe: freeware-news-subscribe(a)yahoogroups.com
From: John Corliss on
Caesar Romano wrote:
> DBF Viewer Plus v1.50 - 1602 KB
> Views and edits DBF files. Tables can be search and filtered by field
> values
> features:-
> - Open and viewing DBF File.
> - Filtering on multiply fields to query data.
> - Printing Tables and preview
> - Add, Edit, Deleting and Updating records.
> - Search with partial and Case Insensitive options
> - Go to specified field (for tables with lots of columns)
> - Table Info displaying Record count,
> - Type, Language type, Records size, Indexed,
> - Encryption, Last updated, fields and field types.
> - Pack Table.
> - Zap Table (Empty).
> - Show / Hide Columns.
> - Export to CSV text file.
> - Record View.
> - New Table (Create a DBF File)
> - Open table using command line parameters
> - Set Table Type
> - Visual Count
>
> Alex Nolan
> alex(a)alexnolan.net
> http://www.alexnolan.net/software/dbf.htm
> http://www.alexnolan.net/software/DBFPlus.exe

Wow. Good find, Caesar! Thanks!

--
John Corliss BS206. Because of all the Googlespam, I block all posts
sent through Google Groups. I also block as many posts from anonymous

No ad, CD, commercial, cripple, demo, nag, share, spy, time-limited,
trial or web wares OR warez for me, please.
From: Caesar Romano on
On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 05:29:30 -0700, John Corliss <q34wsk20(a)yahoo.com>
wrote Re Re: DBF Viewer Plus v1.50:

>> Alex Nolan
>> alex(a)alexnolan.net
>> http://www.alexnolan.net/software/dbf.htm
>> http://www.alexnolan.net/software/DBFPlus.exe
>
>Wow. Good find, Caesar! Thanks!

You're very welcome John.

Regards,
C.R.
From: Stephen Dedalus on
Yrrah wrote:
> John Corliss <q34wsk20(a)yahoo.com>:
>

>> Wow. Good find, Caesar! Thanks!
>>

> DBF Viewer Plus has been mentioned here several times. For instance on
> July 15th, 2010.
>
> Yrrah

Hating to be upstaged is one thing.
Revealing that weakness for all the world to see is quite another.

--Stephen Dedalus