From: Vaishali Kedar on
Hi,

When I recompile a project the DBG file just does not get created. What do I
need to do?

Thanks,
Vaishali

From: Geoff Schaller on
Vaishali,

One presumes you can create an exe?
Then I presume this means you cannot execute the app in the debugger?

If so then a path has been corrupted in the cfg somewhere. Import and
sample app and try again. If not, check all CAVO settings.

Geoff

From: Vaishali Kedar on
Hi,

Thanks everyone - we managed to find the problem - theer seemed to be more
than 1
- a couple of the Resource definitions - different resource names linked to
the same bmp file
- a resource definition that was linked to the wrong bit map

I think all in all Vo just got confused.

Regards,
Vaishali