From: John Doe on
Hello,

We recently performed a server migration of a server that functions as both
a web server and database server. The OS is Windows Server 2003. The SQL
Server is running SQL Server 2005. The main web site is not configured to use
SSL. Every two days or so on an intermittent basis, users accessing the site
will receive the following error :
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005'

[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (SECDoClientHandshake()).]SSL Security error.

The only way we have been able to clear the error is to restart the server.
The website and database comes back up and runs for another 2 days or so and
we run into the same error again.

Any insight into what is happening will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.