From: Paul Bergson [MVP-DS] on
Between Andrei and the other suggestions, I'm not sure where else to tell
you to look. You could try searching the registry for the webservice under
services.

--
Paul Bergson
MVP - Directory Services

http://www.pbbergs.com

Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup

From: Leuchtflux on

Maybe it's also worth checking what's happening with service
permissions in addition to service account permissions? That for
example can be done with Scriptlogic's Security Explorer (http://
www.scriptlogic.com)