From: Alex PADOLY on

Hi,

I would like to know if the DEBIAN installer detect BROADCOM BCM 5721 network card.
I hope your answer.
Regards.
Alex PADOLY

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net

2010/8/10 Alex PADOLY <alex.padoly(a)laposte.net>:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if the DEBIAN installer detect BROADCOM BCM 5721 network card.
> I hope your answer.

If default installer cannot detect it, then you can try installer
from: http://kmuto.jp/debian/d-i/

br,
--
Eero

Sir,

For BROADCOM, you must install a driver:
http://www.broadcom.com/docs/support/ethernet_nic/Broadcom_NetLink-NetXtreme_DTM_306.pdf
Regards.

> Message du 10/08/10 06:46
> De : "Eero Volotinen"
> A : "Alex PADOLY"
> Copie à : "DEBIAN USER [USER DEBIAN]"
> Objet : Re: DEBIAN installer with BROADCOM BCM5721
>

> 2010/8/10 Alex PADOLY :
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would like to know if the DEBIAN installer detect BROADCOM BCM 5721 network card.
> > I hope your answer.
>
> If default installer cannot detect it, then you can try installer
> from: http://kmuto.jp/debian/d-i/
>
> br,
> --
> Eero

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net

2010/8/10 Alex PADOLY <alex.padoly(a)laposte.net>:

> Sir,
>
> For BROADCOM, you must install a driver:
> http://www.broadcom.com/docs/support/ethernet_nic/Broadcom_NetLink-NetXtreme_DTM_306.pdf
> Regards.

I think that is included in kernel.

--