From: jw on
I figured it out

Thanks

Duke

From: Tinkerer on
For us simpler souls, care to explain.
--
Tinkerer

From: Pen on
On 6/16/2010 12:56 PM, Tinkerer wrote:
> For us simpler souls, care to explain.
I suspect he saved the files to a download list, which is
buggy and hard to deal with unless you're using IE. The easy
way is to just download each driver directly, which works
with any browser.
From: jw on
On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:56:19 +0100, "Tinkerer"
<invalidaddress(a)invalidaddress.invalid> wrote:

>For us simpler souls, care to explain.

Well - first I erased all the cookies and 'clear recent history' under
Firefox tools. and then when I first downloaded a file I got a
pop up page displaying 2 options. Download via Driver Download Manager
or Download via Internet Browser. I chose the second option to
download the files as normal.

Duke
From: Pen on
On 6/16/2010 3:59 PM, jw(a)eldorado.com wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:56:19 +0100, "Tinkerer"
> <invalidaddress(a)invalidaddress.invalid> wrote:
>
>> For us simpler souls, care to explain.
>

> Well - first I erased all the cookies and 'clear recent history' under
> Firefox tools. and then when I first downloaded a file I got a
> pop up page displaying 2 options. Download via Driver Download Manager
> or Download via Internet Browser. I chose the second option to
> download the files as normal.
>
> Duke
The dell download manager is a major problem to use on
Firefox requiring .net and several other MS pieces. best to
just use IE or download them singly via the browser.