|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Help - HD issue...
Re: Dell Inspiron laptop running Vista.... I was doing a back up, Seagate BlackArmor, when the program came across an error, unable to read a particular sector. Second try, same problem, so I chose to ignore that sector, and continue in order to complete the backup. I ran Check Disk, it cleaned up a few bad ... 11 Aug 2010 19:07
Tech guy's assessment. What do you think?
This problem is not mine. I saw it in a forum and it made me curious enough to want to get to the bottom of it. If anyone can offer an explanation or a solution, I'll pass it on with credit to the source. Pentium D on an Asus P5RD2-VM, 1GB DDR2, 320GB WD SATA. Problem: BSOD while loading Windows. Installed XP ... 8 Aug 2010 11:12
LAPTOP HARD DRIVE
for all types of laptop hard drive problems solutions http://laptop-hard-drive-enclosure.com/ ... 6 Aug 2010 15:57
Laptop hard drive solutions
for all types of laptop hard drive problems solutions http://laptop-hard-drive-enclosure.com/ ... 6 Aug 2010 15:57
solve problems and find other process related laptop harddrives
For all types of the solution related Laptop hard drive problems and installation http://laptop-hard-drive-enclosure.com/ ... 6 Aug 2010 15:57
solve all hard drive problems related laptop
Solution for all laptop hard drive problems:- http://laptop-hard-drive-enclosure.com/ ... 6 Aug 2010 15:57
Labtec sub-woofer
I'm looking for the sub-woofer unit for an old Labtec LCS-2412 2.1 computer speaker system. Does anyone know of a source? I came upon a LCS-2420 sub-woofer. Can anyone tell me if it might work as a replacement? Any recommendations for a 2.0 or 2.1 speaker system with a sub-woofer width restriction of 10" ?? ... 4 Aug 2010 15:46
HP Compaq TC4200 Tablet PC
This laptop was purchased by a student who is starting college this fall from a dealer who buys them off lease programs, wipes them clean and reinstalls. It has XP Pro SP3 and some basic software installed. Actually the kid who bought it was not aware that it was a notebook until he pushed a button and a "pen" ... 12 Aug 2010 02:47
===Christian Louboutin - www.vipchristianlouboutin.com
Christian Louboutin - www.vipchristianlouboutin.com Christian Louboutin was founded in 1992,France but it rapidly became a worldwide famous brand. There are a lot of stars are the fans of it such as Sarah Jessica Parker, Mariah Carey, Angelina Jolie and Victoria Beckham. Once the red outsole appeared you will ... 4 Aug 2010 03:49
+++ NFL Jerseys On Sale at www.ajerseys.com
NFL Jerseys On Sale at www.ajerseys.com The National Football League (NFL) is the highest level of professional American football. It was formed by eleven teams in 1920 as the American Professional Football Association, with the league changing its name to the National Football League in 1922. The league curre... 4 Aug 2010 00:36
Modems
I'm shopping for a new computer - looking at bargains. For years I've had a free subscription to Netzero to use just when the internet service is down. Now I find that no computers I review come with modems, nor do there appear to be any add-ons. What are others doing for this or for fax? ... 3 Aug 2010 20:13
Supper Cooling Radion GPU in HP Pavilion tx2350ea Laptop - How to ?
Hi all, I have this Laptop which has given up the ghost immediately two days after its warranty expiring. To cut the long story short, I have ordered another mobo. The original heat sink method for GPU on this mobo is thermal pad which I think is very inefficient, causing lots of laptop failure and HP has, I b... 3 Aug 2010 09:12
low power chipsets - ideas
Hello all, I'm looking for a motherboard with the AMD 780G chipset as I understand this offers unrivaled features and low power consumption. However, I also understand that this was the case in 2008. Are there significantly better chipsets with this low power:feature ratio now? I'm looking to use it with an ... 3 Aug 2010 11:24
Old Compaq ?
I picked up an old Compaq mobo don't know what model it was originally in but the cpu is an AMD1400 built a machine from spare parts and loaded XP runs fine *except* it will only boot if the cd is in the drive Even if I have set the machine to boot first from HD still it will not boot. It requi... 1 Aug 2010 21:21
Defunct batteries on APC Smart UPS 1000
I recently purchased a second hand APC Smart UPS 1000 on ebay - when it arrived it was totally dead. (Seller gave a full no-quibble refund which was nice.) Having done some research the most likely cause seemed to be the batteries - if the unit thinks the batteries are dead then it won't turn on. Taking it to w... 3 Aug 2010 15:49
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11