First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Attn: Paul: Data recovery, existing raid 0 array, Python scripton Linux
Paul wrote: It's really a question of time versus money tradeoff, as to how long it would take to copy the data and get it into a form you can use. There is RAID recovery software out there, and at least some of it will demonstrate it knows the format, by "teasing" you with file names and the like.... 20 May 2010 00:50
printers comparable to Xerox Phaser 8560 series
Hi all, We are looking to replace a Xerox Phaser 8560DN that seems to have broken down. Do you know what printers if any that are out there are in the same league? Specifically what we value is its quick time to first page (listed 5s, in reality more like 10s but still pretty good, 2400x2400 dpi resolution and P... 28 May 2010 00:41
Sony Ericsson Vivaz Comes With HD Video Recording
The new Vivaz has an 8.1MP camera with 720p video recording. It is smaller than the Satio in terms of the overall size and the screen size. But it has some really interesting features that even it’s big brother doesn’t possess. The most striking feature of Vivaz is it enables HD recording. For more details ht... 19 May 2010 10:24
(free shipping,only $16-69) for men and women jersey--Paypal
Dear my Lady or Gentleman, Great day! welcome to visit online shopping website www.Promptc.com we are professional in supply NFl,MLB,NHL men and women jersey. Some links of the jersey 1) http://www.promptc.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_2_5 2) http://www.promptc.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPa... 18 May 2010 12:32
Disapppearing Sound in desktop
Hello group One of my desktop pc had lost it sound. I checked in the control panel and I can't find any fault there (The volume was full and it was not muted) . Also the sound icon that usually is found in the bottom right of the desktop is gone... I want to know what could be the reason and how could I sort it ou... 18 May 2010 09:13
Blow Out Cleaning
How often is this required for a typical system? Even after nearly a year, there was relatively little dust ... ... 22 May 2010 14:55
Data recovery, existing raid 0 array on new motherboard
I'm working on a Dell XPS-600 with a failed motherboard. The PC had two 160GB drives that I assume were set up in a RAID 0 configuration since it was a gaming PC. I hooked them to a new motherboard and tried to boot from the drives but it halts in POST because it can't find anything to boot from. I have ... 1 Jun 2010 01:06
Call for papers : HPCS-10, USA, July 2010
It would be highly appreciated if you could share this announcement with your colleagues, students and individuals whose research are in parallel computing, distributed systems, operating systems, computer architecture, grid-computing, VLSI, and related areas. Call for papers : HPCS-10, USA, July 2010 The 201... 16 May 2010 09:09
SPDIF Out
Lightning zapped an Asus A7N266-VM based PC, and I've elected to re-gut it with Gigabyte G41M-ES2L. The Asus board game with an SPDIF output that was fastened into a PCI slot on the case, and plugged into a header on the board: +---+ | 1 | +5V +---+ | x | ... 16 May 2010 16:48
Apple Desktop Monitor
I was given a desktop Apple case and monitor, It comes up fine when I add to it my USB mouse and keyboard. I notice the monitor connects with a DVI connector. I wanted to try the monitor one of my MS XP SP3 systems, but I see right off that my DVI connector does not match - the Apple connector is larger than m... 14 May 2010 12:47