First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Microphone does not work MORE
On Thu, 13 May 2010 10:38:40 -0400, Paul <nospam(a)needed.com> wrote: jw(a)eldorado.com wrote: On Wed, 12 May 2010 21:03:57 -0400, Paul <nospam(a)needed.com> wrote: Did this, and the sound track from 'Top Gun' sounds great! Connecting the phono player to the preamp and the latter's output to ... 15 May 2010 16:58
Toshiba Satellite A60
My Toshiba has deffective RAM. memtest86 shows it. I have taken apart the whole machine and did not find RAM separate module. It seems to me that the ram is included in the motherboard. I called the Toshiba maintenance in France (where I am ) and they told me that the memory module is separate and offer to repl... 14 May 2010 04:04
Printer quality
Simple question: A budget colour laser printer - could one be used with glossy paper to produce 'leaflet' quality prints? Thanks, GT ... 16 May 2010 14:37
Microphone does not work
I haven't used sound input on my computer for a long while. It used to work, Now, despite the fact that I get sound fine when playing a video DVD, I get no sound when I use my microphone . As a simple test, I executed MS's 'sound recorder' and tried to record my voice. Nothing, I checked the mobo manual to ass... 13 May 2010 16:00
My computer is not turning on help?
I have a desktop computer dont remeber what brand. For a while it would randomly turn off by itself when ever it wanted and run real slow and i would just have to turn it back on. A couple weeks ago it turned off again and now it wont turn back on everything is plugged in. Im not sure whats wrong with it and why its ... 11 May 2010 13:22
Comments on a Netbook?
Hi Experts :-) I am thinking of buying a Netbook, as a substitute for Internet Radio, and for taking with me while traveling. Costco recently had a Samsung N150 that was priced at $280 and they sold out quickly. This (2010) June issue of Consumer Reports rated about 28 models and the Samsung came first. T... 27 May 2010 08:08
IDE boot probs
My mighty backup PC, Asus MB 2.66 Pent 4 running XP Pro has died. All of a sudden, as in overnight, it will not boot from a HD. Will boot from floppy and from CD just fine. Try boot from HD and I get NTLDR not found, I get Boot Image not found, or it just recycles to try to reboot (unsuccessfully). Never actu... 10 May 2010 08:44
Levono Z61p - Dead -
I look at a Levono Z61p to a friend. The deceased, how is not known, the only thing I know is that come 20V to the Motherboard. RIP But beyond that is the complete impossible to get in contact with. I have followed the IMB / Levonos debugging and repair manual, but is not moved forward, beyond that I found... 8 May 2010 12:17
Slow Outlook Express
Outlook Express takes over a minute to load, during which time "Connecting" is displayed. P-IV running Windows XP home. Any help greatly appreciated & thanks ... ... 8 May 2010 12:17
Dell XPS 600 motherboard failure
Hi A friend asked me to fix her Dell XPS 600. You try to turn it on, the fans spin, and it shuts itself off after a few seconds. I have searched the web and found several posts in message boards where people have the exact same problem with this machine. Here is one of my favorites, twelfth poster in t... 9 May 2010 08:52