First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
motherboard beeps like ambulance (more complex problem) - help appreciated!
Good morning, I had my PC repaired recently; the guy who came replaced the motherboard and the graphics card. Afterwards, I found that he had put in a weaker processor (AMD Athlon 2000) than I had had before (2200), so I wanted to replace that. I detached the processor fan and replaced the processor. Now, w... 28 Jun 2010 12:48
AST Advantage pc
I have an old AST Advantage 6075 computer I bought from Future Shop in 1995. I have restored the thing to the original software, including the Windows 3.11 operating system. I want to get it out of my garage and send it to a good home. (Not an 'old folks home'). Do people have a need or desire for such an anti... 1 Jul 2010 08:49
which among these B/W laser MFD printers?
I am after a laser printer with scan and copy capabilities, home use. Some newbie questions: any brand/model to avoid? I don't need colours, but if I bought it, would that imply buying 2 different toners, one for black and another for colours? So far, I am tempted (read raving reviews and it doesnt look too bul... 28 Jun 2010 07:18
Motherboard Monitor for Windows Vista 32-bit
Motherboard Monitor for Windows Vista 32-bit Folks, I'm looking for a motherboard monitor for an ECS board with the following markings: MCP61SM-GM V:1.0 HT2000 What do you recommend? Links would be appreciated. I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit. Thanks. ... 24 Jun 2010 16:20
2 computers joined by a LAN cable
What is the simplest software that would get them talking to one another? It seems that there are numerous ways to do this but lots of petty details to work on. Let's assume Windows OSs. TIA ... 8 Jul 2010 02:37
Intel SSD & Acer Aspire Timeline 4810
I need some help please, I have an X2 Intel SSD(80gig) installed in my Acer Aspire Laptop and when i do benchmark test all i get is SATA1 speeds for read (130) using win 7(32) Home Premium, but if i install the latest Ubuntu and use the built in hard drive tool with it, i get read speeds in the 270 like it should be, ... 24 Jun 2010 21:54
Agere Soft Modem Driver for Windows XP
Folks, I'm new to the 'driver' game, so I'll throw this one to the veterans: What's a good/safe site for downloading the latest drivers for modems? I've got an Agere Systems PCI-SV92PP Soft Modem. The OS is Windows XP Pro 32-bit. Thanks. ... 21 Jun 2010 18:01
Setting up a LAN
Greetings Experts, I have bought a Samsung NetBook and am now setting it up in a network with the old AL440LX box = Box2. Both computers are on the Internet but they are in separate rooms and they don't recognize one another although they are connected via cable with a router. A D-Link DSL modem connects both t... 21 Jun 2010 21:23
Infamous Updates
The yellow shield offers the following two updates, which appear to install in the usual way : Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 Update for Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP x86 (KB982168) Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, and Win... 6 Jul 2010 11:08
WANTED BUSINESS & TECH COMPUTING TELECOM AND NETWORKING EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE
WANTED BUSINESS & TECH COMPUTING TELECOM AND NETWORKING EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE WANT TO BUY$ Has your business downsized? Gone out of business? Changed Equipment MFG's? We are buying Current Technology or Equipment 1-2 Computing Generations Old. We buy Networking Equipment, Data Storage Devices and arrays, Po... 19 Jun 2010 11:15