First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
About USB 3
How common is USB 3 integration on current entry to mid-range motherboards? Is lack of USB 3 likely to be a major hindrance over the next couple of years for general desktop use? I'd be willing to check out the situation myself except that my ISP is in the middle of one of its frequent phases of giving reall... 30 Jul 2010 17:26
How hot is too hot?
How hot is too hot for an ASUS mobo, the CPU temp and the MOBO temp? Also will adding another half-gig of RAM make the temp problem worse? (I have them memory already but havent' been using it.) I have an ASUS mobo, A7M266, with one gig of RAM, and an 800 MHz CPU, not by intel, (I forget the company, but ... 30 Jul 2010 11:51
Image to an SSD drive
I'm trying to transition from a traditional hard drive to an ssd. So imaging the working drive in use onto a file, and then placing that image file onto an ssd drive. The problem is that when the ssd drive boots, just after the familiar windows xp sound comes on, I get a message that says windows has crashed, and... 27 Jul 2010 05:08
Challenge: Win2K & Win 7 LAN
Hi Experts, Right now I am completely exhausted. If anyone wants a real challenge, please try the one below and persuade these two computers to connect. TIA =============================================================================== Win2K & Win 7 Setup Details for LAN A Workgroup was setup - Box 1 w... 25 Jul 2010 17:16
CPU Cooling 775 / 1366
Is the CPU cooler mounting the same for 775 as 1366 CPUs? (would my decent 775 cooler fit a 1366 i7?) ... 22 Jul 2010 11:23
------->>>FREE MAC<<<-------
http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-3864230-10545960 ... 21 Jul 2010 01:34
Laptop Lan Question
This question will clearly show that I am a novice in regards to laptops. Anyway, I am having difficulty connecting this Compaq 30D3 to my router which allows both CAT5 and wireless. The router has the label: MAC ID 001F900F214B WEP KEY 1F900F214B EESID VV9LO I have the laptop connected to the web okay... 20 Jul 2010 09:08
NetGear DG834G V4 and laser printer: plz help!
Hi everyone. I have the above router, which is attached to an old desktop with a cable, and wirelessly to my laptop. Now, I'd like to print wirelessly, and was thinking to buy a wireless laser printer as the new Samsung 4623 FW, but here in Europe is not on sale yet. Then I thought maybe my router is already a... 19 Jul 2010 11:18
Need Drivers for Compaq ?Quanta 30D3? Laptop
I have this Compaq laptop that only has XP SP3 on it, and I badly need drivers for its Lan, Network Card, etc. PC Wizard describes it as follows: Mainboard Quanta 30D3 Chipset nVidia GeForce Go 6100 Processor AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile TK-55 @ 1899 MHz .... Network Card Wi... 20 Jul 2010 09:08
Single UPS that can control 2 PCs?
After three power failures in a week, I'm ready to get a UPS. I'd like a single UPS which can signal two PCs to shut down on loss of AC power. I don't need the PCs to run any longer than it takes to shut down cleanly. I visited APC's Web site, but there's nothing in their selector "wizard" to specify that par... 19 Jul 2010 13:31
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12