First  |  Prev |
Pages: 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Acer computer with Windows 98-SE locks up
My friend's computer started locking up when she was on the internet. Her brother tried to work on it and look for a virus. He found a couple of viruses and thought he had removed them. It still was locking up, but we used the restore disk to go back to factory settings. Now it will go until it starts to load t... 11 Jan 2006 00:54
Hard Drive error...(laptop, presario 2100)
i have no idea how it happened, but everytime i boot up i get SMART failure predicted on hard disk 0: toshiba mk4025gas-(pm) 1720 - S.M.A.R.T hard drive detects imminent failure(failing attr:05h) please back up contents of hard drive run hdd self testin f2 setup f1 to continue so, i've run the hdd self t... 21 Dec 2005 17:47
BIOS Chip Compromised by Virus
I think the BIOS Chip on my Shuttle MV43 Board was compromised by a Virus. Anyone know how I can tell for sure if the Flash part has been rewritten? Anyone know how I Flashed BIOS part for a Shuttle MV43? ... 4 Oct 2005 19:23
Asus p3v133 - Pentium III 933mhz
Dear All, anyone knows where I can find a newer manual for motherboard Asus p3v133, so I can set up the motherboard to a Pentium III 933 (the manual I have only shows how to do it until 733mhz). Any help is really appreciated it. thanks in advance. German ... 26 Sep 2005 23:25
PowerSupply
Hi, Can anyone tell what is the difference between a 20 pin and a 24 pin connector, I have a motherboard that has a 24 pin and my current powersupply is a 20, and when I plug it the motherboard does boot and work So why should I get a 24 pin powersupply ? -- Thank you in Advance Merci a l'Avance Mart... 13 Aug 2005 01:48
INTEL board N232, E139761
I have a system here whose MB is labelled INTEL N232 and E139761. Does anyone know offhand where to find a manual for the MB? What I particularly want to know is what memory it can handle, and whether it can use ECC memory. After that can the bios handle drives over 8GB, or is it flashable for that. It is equi... 29 May 2005 12:40
beep code error
1U rack mount server chassis Intel S845WD-1E mainboard http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/server/s845wd1-e/ P4 2.8 Ghz processor 512M PC2100 RAM I have disconnected every peripheral from this motherboard but it continues to give me beep codes upon bootup. Most of the time it is three short beeps which ... 11 May 2005 13:57
Who has a clue what "nvidesm" is?
My old Abit via 333 board PC keeps freezing and in the event viewer I see an error with this nvidesm. Says corrupt data structure. Looked it up and its mentioned a lot but theres no clear reference to what it is. ... 14 Feb 2005 19:46
Computer about to be thrown out of the window
Bloody computers! My colleague has mongrel PC with the following spec: ECS P61WT-A+ board with a Celeron 766, 384MB RAM, onboard Intel i810 graphics, 10GB HDD and running Windows 98se. The BIOS is Award Modular v 6.00 PG; P61WT-A+ Ver. 1.0h 11/08/1999. Do you need any more information? It's been hanging on... 14 Feb 2005 19:46
Maximum processor for MS8137c (Matsonic) motherboard
I cant find what is the max processor for MS8137c Motherboard Does it suport XP barton 2600 or 2800 or? ... 14 Feb 2005 19:46