First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Installing a SATA hard drive on IDE motherboard
I have a Dell Dimension B110 with Windows XP Home installed. I would like to connect a 1TB SATA hard drive using a SATA to IDE converter as the secondary, internal drive for storage. (Primary drive is IDE and there is no SATA support on the Dimension motherboard...therefore I'm wanting to use the converter.) Does a... 26 Jan 2010 13:10
Acer Veriton M67WS Computer Memory
Hi, Please provide me the full details of Acer Veriton M67WS Memory -- sachin_mishra ... 21 Jan 2010 21:24
Xeon - How to tell dual or single core?
I have two precisions 670's and I have found that some of the systems support dual core SL8MA cpu's. I have one of each. Inspection of my motherboards in each systems does not indicate that there is a difference. I have attempted to install dual core cpu's, ones from the dual core system and others that I have purc... 21 Jan 2010 01:16
Only 3.24 GB of my 4.0 GB show up on Control Panel/System ???
Why would less than the full 4.0 GB show up on the control panel->System dialogbox? ... 21 Jan 2010 13:25
Could someone try and see this app could run under 64 bit?
Hi, this is very first post on this NG and sorry I have to ask for help. I have a web-based app with a twist, that is, it's a downloadable (all component bundled into one executable) and uses a 32 bit MS Access as its back-end dbl. Dunno if the new Windows 7 64 bit can run it, someone suggested it can, and yet I... 20 Jan 2010 17:24
Toshiba with stuttering audio
Suddenly my Toshiba Satellite had stuttering audio problems. This occurs always: if I play an audio CD or if I use Skype over the Net. Everything started after some troubles with an USB WebCam I replaced. I have read many and many issues on Google and made a lot of attempts. Firs of all I updated drivers and unins... 20 Jan 2010 15:08
Sony VAIO VGN-SR240J/B computer Memory
Hi, Please provide me the full details of Sony VAIO VGN-SR240J/B Memory -- sachin_mishra ... 19 Jan 2010 21:25
Audio is too fast
I put a computer together from parts, and it has a problem I have never encountered before. The audio (e.g. a singer's voice) is a little fast similar to what would happen from playing a tape at too fast a speed. Is there an adjustment somewhere for this? I sure can't find it. Maybe the sound card is bad or not... 20 Jan 2010 18:32
Video Card Performance Characteristics Effecting Text Glyph Rendering?
I want to understand the specification details of video cards so that I can choose one that provides the fastest glyph rendering. My current guess is that memory throughput (bandwidth) is one of the most important aspects of video card performance. What am I missing? ... 19 Jan 2010 04:38
Audio cassette to PC convertor
AIUI there are two main methds to convert an audio cassette to a PC: (1) line out on cassette player ----> (perhaps isolating transformer) ---> line in on PC (2) line out on cassette player ---> analog to digital convertor ---> USB port on PC Does the USB way in method (2) inherently produ... 18 Jan 2010 17:38