From: sachin_mishra on

Hi,

Please provide me the full details of Acer Veriton M67WS Memory

--
sachin_mishra
From: kony on
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 18:44:44 +0000, sachin_mishra
<sachin_mishra.59e6657(a)computerbanter.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Please provide me the full details of Acer Veriton M67WS Memory

At some point you need to learn to do your own legwork.
From: james.taylor on

sachin_mishra;892341 Wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please provide me the full details of Acer Veriton M67WS Memory

You can upgrade upto 8GB with 0MB non-removable base memory and 4
memory slots

Machine name: Acer Veriton M67WS
CPU options:
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
- Intel Core 2 Quad Processor
Chipset: Intel Q45 Chipset
HD Bus:
Front Side Bus options:
Memory Speed options: PC3-8500 DDR3-1066 240pin SDRAM DIMM
Special notes:-
- Modules must be ordered and installed in pairs for Dual Channel
mode.
- A 64-bit Operating System is required to utilize more than 4GB of
memory.
- This machine supports maximum memory upto 8GB (using 64-bit Operating
System) or 4GB (using 32-bit Operating System).

--
james.taylor