First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Samsung HD160JJ/P Problem
I recently purchased a Dell 5150C with a Samsung HD160JJ/P hard drive. When running the diagnostic program Sandrasoft a message comes up saying that the optimum speed is not being used. It shows UDMA 5 instead of UDMA7. The drive is supposed to be SATA and I beleive therefore should be using UDMA7. I have check... 27 Jun 2006 13:03
Identity of AGP video adaptor ?
I bought a cheap video display adapter card and from the stick-on on the back I cannot find anything about it as I need to download a driver for it. The ticket on the back says "RIA2E4-BINV" and the card has what looks like video out and S-Video out. What is the board and what company owns it ? Thanks! ... 8 Jun 2006 19:29
Upgrading Computer Memory (DDR2-667)
Greetings! I have recently purchased a new Fujitsu-Siemens desktop computer. The model name is SCALEO P-011. The price-to-feature ratio was very impressive, and the my previous experience with this brand has been nothing less than excellent. However, one area where this PC is lacking is memory. It has only 51... 2 Apr 2006 17:49
Com1 port problems
Hi Can anyone tell me where the COM1 port is located in a PT-5VMD motherboard? I need to connect some hardware to the com1 port, but though windows tells me the port is fine, the software tells me it can't detect anything. It turns out that the com1 cable was free hanging in the cabinet, and i need to know where... 1 Mar 2006 22:17
DSL Modem Woes
I friend has broadband internet provided by Frontier, in the form of a Speedstream 5200 modem. It is connected to his single PC via an Ethernet cable, but we have cause to switch to using an USB cable. That's were the problem comes in. When we run the Frontier setup disc, it will wait forever to spot the de... 27 Feb 2006 14:28
p5rd1-v AAFP connector
Hello, I'm trying to put an Asus P5RD1-V Deluxe into an AeroCool Masstige case. All is good except I'm confused on the front access ports. Maybe someone can help me map the pins. On the 1394 port, I get these pins from case: TPA+, TPA-, TPB+, TPB-, VP, GND, VG Motherboard shows loc for the TPAs and TPBs, 3 GN... 15 Feb 2006 09:45
NTFS for DOS
I was recently in a position where I had to copy a file to an NTFS partition and I didn't have access to Recovery Console. I did find a very useful program called NTFSforDOS. It copies additional software to a Windows9x boot disk so that it can mount NTFS drives. I found it very useful when I thought I didn't ha... 20 Feb 2006 23:00
Belkin Remote IP Console F1DE101G Reset?
I just got one of these Belkin Remote IP Consoles. Model: F1DE101G Default IP didn't work... I hit the reset on back, still nothing. Hooking up to the serial port, using hyper terminal, I got a login screen, and it said to use "config" so I did.. I got the IP configured on the unit. I can ping it, and I can ... 1 Feb 2006 19:17
LanReady KVM Manual Lost Please Help!
Hey everybody! I really hope that you will be able to give me some assistance. I have lost the manual to my LanReady 2-Port Cable KVM Model:KC021 and i haven't had any luck finding one on-line. What i am looking for is the hot-key combo to switch between computers. Any input is greatly welcomed. Thanks, ... 22 Jan 2006 02:42
toshiba 430cdt trouble
I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro 430 CDT. It came with Windows 95 installed and there was a program to create a backup copy of Windows 95 (28 Diskettes). Over time some of the diskettes had gotten corrupted so I got a CD copy of Win 95 a while back. Recently I decided to clean everything off and start over and so I f... 18 Jan 2006 17:37