From: derek on
Hey everybody! I really hope that you will be able to give me some
assistance. I have lost the manual to my LanReady 2-Port Cable KVM
Model:KC021 and i haven't had any luck finding one on-line. What i am
looking for is the hot-key combo to switch between computers. Any
input is greatly welcomed.

Thanks,
Derek

From: Erick on
Try Scroll Scroll and then either 1 or 2. That seems to be a standard among
KVMs I've used from various brands.

From: dhmarkley on
Thanks for replying, but that doesn't work either. I've tryed to
contact the company, but it seems that they don't make KVM's anymore.
Anyway, Thanks again.

From: MikeM on
Derek,

Use cntrl, cntrl, pf1 or cntrl, cntrl, pf2 to move both video & audio. For
PC only use cntrl, cntrl, 1 or cntrl, cntrl, 2 at top of keyboard. For
audio only use cntrl, cntrl, 1 or cntrl, cntrl, 2 on keypad. For autoscan
cntrl, cntrl, a to start and cntrl, cntrl, b to stop. Hope this helps.

Mike

From: dhmarkley on
Mike, you are a god! :-)

Thanks alot!