First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Vadem ? (long shot)
Someone just gave me a working Vadem http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vadem_Clio It boots up so I thought I'd fool with it the only way I could get data out of it would be through a serial port it's got no floppy anyone know anything about this old relic? ... 16 Jan 2010 06:13
Acer Aspire AX1300 having crashing problems
Hey everyone. Firstly id like to say sorry for if i have posted in a wrong thread/newsboard. Secondly id like to thank anyone who reads and responds to this post as it is much appreciated. I got an Acer Aspire AX1300 for Christmas this year and it is a great computer, however i am experiencing some problems ... 14 Jan 2010 16:54
Bad MBR
I suddenly am getting hard drive error that the system says is due to a bad MBR. How can I fix that? ... 12 Jan 2010 09:31
message repeatedly apparing
On a laptop Xp home, the following message appears repeatedly even several times during a session. Here is a translation from French. "Microsoft Feeds Synchronization has found a problem and must close . Sorry etc..." I have not found a cure in forums nor in Microsoft sites. Help please. ... 8 Jan 2010 06:05
Aspire Timeline 1810TZ computer memory
Hi, could someone tell me that this memory is used for which processer and other details of this memory -- sachin_mishra ... 7 Jan 2010 21:24
iStart F3215 (DDR2-667MHz) Computer Memory
Hi, could someone provide me the full detail of iStart F3215 (DDR2-667MHz) Computer Memory. Thanks, -- sachin_mishra ... 6 Jan 2010 08:21
system dawned slow
The HP Pavilion ZE4208s is dawn slow. I re installed the whole system starting after erasing everything and reformating. System seemed OK, but after all the Microsoft software updates slow again. Memtest showed no errors. I am out of ideas ! ... 19 Jan 2010 01:24
Dell Latitude D410 and x300 max hard drive capacity ?
My Dell Latitude D410 notebook is dead and so is my Dell Latitude x300 notebook. They both needed a new hard drive each. Can anyone inform me their max hd capacity for either of them or recommend and dard drives ? This spare computer i am using now is approx. 14 years old and it crashes if there is too much grap... 6 Jan 2010 08:20
Smelly Internet Radio
Hi Experts, Have you recently bought any plastic-bodied electronics and found an unpleasant chemical stench? I bought an Aluratek internet radio and, after 10 days, it is still sitting in my garage. The stink appears to be coming from the plastic casing but it's hard to tell because the case has venti... 6 Jan 2010 13:06
Sound problem
I purchased a Samsung 2333HD and encounter a strange audio problem. Because the internal speakers are of low quality, I also purchased a set of Hercules 2.1 external speakers which I connect to the earphone output jack of the display. In the menu, I select the output speakers, but no sound comes out. I tested t... 9 Jan 2010 14:03