From: Sydney on
On a laptop Xp home, the following message appears repeatedly even several
times during a session.
Here is a translation from French.

"Microsoft Feeds Synchronization has found a problem and must close . Sorry
etc..."

I have not found a cure in forums nor in Microsoft sites.

Help please.

From: Paul on
Sydney wrote:
> On a laptop Xp home, the following message appears repeatedly even
> several times during a session.
> Here is a translation from French.
>
> "Microsoft Feeds Synchronization has found a problem and must close .
> Sorry etc..."
>
> I have not found a cure in forums nor in Microsoft sites.
>
> Help please.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061202110937AAc6nn1

"What is microsoft feeds synchronization?

The latest version of Microsoft's Internet Explort (IE7) supports
RSS feeds. The "feeds syncrhonization" refers to the task of checking
if there are any new messages available from the RSS feeds the user
is subscribed to.

You should ask in an Internet Explorer group in the microsoft.* hierarchy,
and perhaps they know the answer.

Or, you may get lucky in a web search.

"FIX: msfeedssync.exe crashes (RSS synchronization - IE7 and IE8)"

http://msmvps.com/blogs/spywaresucks/archive/2008/07/31/1642758.aspx

Paul