First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Police say father of Jackson accuser has killed himself
The man who accused pop star Michael Jackson of molesting his son in 1993 killed himself in his New Jersey condo earlier this month, police said. http://www.gossipness.com/police-say-father-of-jackson-accuser-has-killed-himself-16766.html ... 20 Nov 2009 19:03
Selecting SVGA cable
I'm looking at SVGA cable for an extension monitor. They show two similar cables, the only difference, including price, is that one has a ferrite beads, apparently at each end, and one doesn't. Why would I want ferrite beads or not want ferrite beads? Thanks -- For most of us the most danger is most pol... 22 Nov 2009 19:24
try to connect NORTEL CS1K Rls 4.5 ON SIP TRANKS (REDIRECT) TO LG IPECS.
I'm try to connect NORTEL CS1K Rls 4.5 ON SIP TRANKS (REDIRECT) TO LG IPECS. NEED HELP. WE HAVE PING BOTH SIDES. FROM NORTEL TO LG I GET ANSWER 501 ("SIP response 501") - 501 Not Implemented. FROM LG TO NORTEL THERE IS NOTHING ON THE SNIFER. WHAT TO DO? ... 15 Nov 2009 10:02
Connecting a UFS harddisk
Dear all, I've the following problem but I'm not shure whether this is the correct group or not: I had a problem with my hard disk recorder from Pioneer. I found a method in the internet how to recover the data from the disk. I installed the demo of the needed software (UFS explorer) and tried to connect the ... 22 Nov 2009 06:04
Post Troubleshooting help
Sarge� wrote: Need a little help finding out why my box takes about 1 to 2 minutes to move past the Main Processor line during the Post. It seems to stall right after ID'ing the processor. A minute or two later the Mem test starts and everything boots normally. Once in the OS, seems fine while using i... 11 Nov 2009 16:48
Gigabyte mobo ?
I've got a GA-K8N Pro-sli on the workbench It typically takes 8 - 12 tries to get it to boot up.. but once booted the machine runs fine. I've tried everything I can think up... reflashed the bios with a newer one. Tried a different power supply / ram / video card etc even changed the cmos battery S... 8 Nov 2009 18:30
Looking your best with brand handbags
Looking your best with brand handbags Brand Handbags Go to our website: www.ectrade365.com to have a look!!! We are professional wholesale offer all kinds of brand goods and our goods has sell to worldwide. the brand and goods we made are as follow: Handbags Chanel Handbags Coach Handbags Dior Handbags DB Handb... 2 Nov 2009 02:28
Talk about vintage hardware, impressions from a visit to theComputer Museum in Mountain View, CA.
Simon Laub wrote: Visited the Computer Museum in Mountain View, CA. early October this year. Wonderful stuff, comes highly recommended! Returning home, friends asked me to make a presentation of what I saw. Some pictures and some stories. Even though I only cover a fraction, of a fraction, of w... 1 Nov 2009 18:45
Talk about vintage hardware, impressions from a visit to the Computer Museum in Mountain View, CA.
Visited the Computer Museum in Mountain View, CA. early October this year. Wonderful stuff, comes highly recommended! Returning home, friends asked me to make a presentation of what I saw. Some pictures and some stories. Even though I only cover a fraction, of a fraction, of what they have of hardware on dis... 1 Nov 2009 18:45
Reliable CPU fan speed controller?
I have a CPU fan that runs all the time at around 4,100 rpm. This is completely unnecessary when the weather is cool. I believe a speed of about 3,000 should be ok at present. Is there any such program around? I know about SpeedFan but I think it's a primitive piece of work. The CPU needs a delicate touch. I d... 9 Nov 2009 17:43