First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
WD tech said?
I have a WD1600ys SATA drive on ASUS M2N4-SLI board.I get an occasional warning in event viewer.ID #51. Sometimes one per day up to 25 in a one minute period. I spoke with a tech rep. He told me that this was an enterprise drive and should be on a raid controller. It's now on Serial ATA controller. If this's corre... 9 Mar 2007 15:01
How to remove DTSecure Privacy on Kingston Datatraveler ?
Hi I got a 4 GB Kingston Data traveler (DTSP/4GB) in Xmas present from med chef, but the thing is, I want to install winxp or something on it and boot up etc.. http://www.kingston.com/flash/privacyUSB.asp It seems I cant access anything unless I type in a security code which blocks it from being bootable. ... 9 Mar 2007 16:06
Need kb for green732e
Anybody has a kb for Syntax GREEN732E laptop? ... 2 Feb 2007 14:06
Easy USB HDD set-up?
I have a need to access multiple hard drives that I store as bare drives. I have been using a Dynex USB drive enclosure and swapping the drives in and out as necessary, but it's a pretty clumsy system and I've had to replace an enclosure because of my own clumsyness. Is there an easier way to temporarily hook u... 22 Dec 2006 01:06
MotherBoard Fails to boot.
I've got an Intel D945GNT motherboard and a Pentium D 2.8 Ghz processor. I've also got two sticks of DDR2 memory at 533 MHZ. I am not able to get any video or even any post beeps out of the motherboard. I've even bought a motherboard diagnositc board to try and read any post codes, however I don't get any. I do se... 21 Oct 2006 19:46
S3 Savage2000 driver
Hi; My ATi 7200 has problem in display and I change it to S3 Savage2000. This is an old card that I did not use for long. My Win Xp OS could not find the driver of the display card. I do not know where to find the driver. Can any one help? Thank you. F. Hui ... 5 Oct 2006 22:46
PC POSSESSED !
I found this cool computer laying next to a dumpster in my apartment complex. That should have been my first clue. But oooooooooh nooooooooo, I had to pick it up and open Pandora's Box. I think I released some Trapped Demons inside because this baby is taking me for a wild ride into Hells Kitchen. Is there a 12-... 23 Sep 2006 17:00
KVM
I bought the MT-270S KVM off ebay. However, it didn't come with a power supply. Any ideas what type of power supply it takes? Thanks. ... 6 Oct 2006 20:48
Princeton Graphics VL2018W Cheap Monitor
I needed a monitor that could be driven by two computers, via the standard analog xvga connector and DVI. The Princeton Graphics wide screen monitor fit the bill, and it was dirt cheap at around $200 after rebate, at Costco. I'm into my first week with this baby and am wondering if I should return it. Here is my ap... 21 Sep 2006 17:05
0x0000024 Error
I get this error. Blue screen and all. I tried different things that it says to try. Like do a scan disk. But It will not let me load a A:disk or CD I make them the first boot but. Bypasses it right to the HD and then the blue screen with those errors. Anything else I can try. Or what could be done to fix this? YE... 4 Jul 2006 11:36