From: SMAccount on
I think the BIOS Chip on my Shuttle MV43 Board was compromised by a
Virus.

Anyone know how I can tell for sure if the Flash part has been
rewritten?

Anyone know how I Flashed BIOS part for a Shuttle MV43?

From: SMAccount on
Whoops. My question was . . . "Anyone know where I can aquire a
Flashed BIOS part for a Shuttle MV43?"

From: John@Smith.com on
On 4 Oct 2005 15:55:00 -0700, SMAccount(a)gmail.com wrote:

>I think the BIOS Chip on my Shuttle MV43 Board was compromised by a
>Virus.
>
>Anyone know how I can tell for sure if the Flash part has been
>rewritten?
>
>Anyone know how I Flashed BIOS part for a Shuttle MV43?

Ask shuttle. Eons ago I had a shuttle that died after a bad flash and
they agreed to send me a new chip if I sent them the old one. This
wasnt policy though . I suggested they do this and they agreed so it
may depend on who you talk to.

Theres also badflash.com a site that sells chips or reflashes the
chip. Ask them if they can do your model if shuttle says no.
http://www.badflash.com/