From: truth_machine517 on
<
PATIENCE -- Then watch your step!
<
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/01/05/hubble-takes-earliest-snapshot-infant-universe/?test=latestnews

http://media.voanews.com/images/480*267/nasa_hubble_galaxy_480_05Jan10.jpg
<
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2010/01/hubble-snaps-earliest-images-of-universe/1
<
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2010/0105/Hubble-telescope-glimpses-universe-s-earliest-galaxies
<
http://www1.voanews.com/english/news/science-technology/Hubble-Photo-Displays-Galaxies-From-Early-Universe-80730672.html
<
Foxx News, USA.Today, Christian Science Monitor and
Voice of America, you've been conned.
<
You've gotten a press release and photos from NASA and you've eaten
up every word.
<
You were told the Hubble snapped "baby pictures" of the "primordial"
universe about 600 million years after the Big Bang, which are
described as being the earliest images ever.
<
NASA continued: The "time machine" photos show the young universe when
it was about 13 billion years old and reveal "a primordial population
of compact and ultra-blue galaxies that have never been seen before."
Blue (they said) indicates a lack of heavy elements and therefore the
galaxies' youth.
<
"We're seeing very small galaxies that are seeds of the great galaxies
today," lead astronomer Garth Illingworth of the University of
California-Santa Cruz stated at a news conference.
<
Here are all the images . . .
<
http://hubblesite.org/newscenter/archive/releases/2010/02/image/
<
And NASA spokesmen had even more to say.
<
The existence of these newly found galaxies pushes back the time when
galaxies began to form to before 500-600 million years after the Big
Bang.
<
=================================
<
FIRST OF ALL, there was no Big Bang.
<
It is nothing more than the figment of the imagination of
astronomists, evolutionists and atheists.
<
See, they had absolutely NO IDEA how the universe was
formed, and the Big Bang offered a convenient way out.
<
It made them all happy that a Creator was kept locked in
a closet.
<
Nerxt, NASA takes these images -- spectaular, indeed they are -- and
makes an assine statement that they reveal
the "primordial" universe about 600 million years after the Big Bang.
<
Boy, what skilled mathematicians and space experts they must be. I
really wonder who came up with the "600 million years" figure,
probably from the maintenance staff after he finished cleaning the
rest room.
<
Then, later, NASA officials reveal that the "time machine" photos show
the young universe when it was about 13 billion years old.
<
This number must've was pulled out of a hat, possibly
a New York Yankees' baseball cap, and thank God they didn't pull out
the label stating Size 7 3/4.
<
Again, the photos are mind-boggling but the information about them is
pure bullshit, or very close to it.
<
I base my criticsim on the only person I've ever known who
actually travelled through the universe -- David Fellin, the
coal mine who claimed he made the trip while out of his body while
awaiting rescue after being entombed for14
days following a cave-in in August 1963,
<
Many years before the Hubble, Mr. Fellin stated in a notarized letter
after successfuly passing two different polygraph tests:
<
"The size of the known universe. . . is as insignficant as a grain of
sand on the ocean floor in comparison to the size of the UNKNOWN
universe, which is out there in space but of which we have no
knowledge at the present time," revealed Fellin, then 84.
<
"And even more astounding -- not to me because I have seen some of it
and actually had traveled there while out of my body -- planets
containing human life, such as that on earth, are common throughout
the vastness of not only the known but also the unknown universe."
<
I'd love for some of these astonomers, atheists and evolutionists to
take a polygraph test. I'll bet the churches of the entire world would
start ringing, even at the Vatican where Pope Gregory XIV would have
to wear ear muffs.
<
WHEN PSEUDOSCIENCE MEETS HONEST SCIENCE
http://www.edconrad.com
<
DEATH DOES NOT EXIST
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Miracle.jpg
http://edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath
<
==========================
<
NATIONAL NEWS SITES
ABCNEWS.com
Arizona Republic, The
Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Baltimore Sun
Boston Globe
CBS News
CNN
Chicago Sun-Times
Chicago Tribune
Christian Science Monitor
Cincinnati Enquirer
Cincinnati Post
Cleveland Plain Dealer
Dallas Morning News
Denver Post
Detroit Free Press
Detroit News
Florida Times-Union
Fox News
Ft. Worth Star-Telegram
Hartford Courant
Honolulu Star Bulletin
Houston Chronicle
Indianapolis Star and News
International Herald Tribune
Kansas City Star
Las Vegas Sun
Los Angeles Times
MSNBC News
Miami Herald
Milwaukee-Journal Sentinel
Minneapolis-St. Paul Pioneer Press
Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune
New Jersey Online
New York Daily News
New York Newsday
New York Post
New York Times
NPR Online
Orlando Sentinel
Oregonian, The
Philadelphia Inquirer, The
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Providence Journal
Rochester Democrat & Chronicle
Sacramento Bee
Salt Lake City Deseret News
Salt Lake City Tribune
San Antonio Express-News
San Diego Union-Tribune
San Francisco Chronicle
San Francisco Examiner
San Jose Mercury News
Seattle Times
South Florida Sun-Sentinel
St. Louis Post
St. Petersburg Times
Syracuse Post-Standard
Tampa Tribune
USA Today
Virginian-Pilot, The
Wall Street Journal
Washington Post
Washington Times
<
WORLDWIDE NEWS SITES
Age, The (Melbourne)
Asahi (Japan)
BBC News
CNN - World News
Canadian Online Explorer
China Daily
Hong Kong Standard
International Herald Tribune
Irish Times
Japan Times
Jerusalem Post
Johannesburg Star
Korea Herald
Le Monde (French)
London Telegraph
London Times
MSNBC Interactive - NBC and Microsoft worldwide news
PlanetSun - Canada
Russia Today
St. Petersburg Times (Russia)
S. China Morn. Post