From: Patrick Whittle on
I used to have a second computer for testing TCP/IP packet activity. It was
setup to use DOS and a packet driver, with a utility to transmit data.
Would you know where to find a packet driver for DOS? I used to have a boot
disk with all device drivers, but I lost it.

http://www.simtel.net/product/view/id/47331

From: Pavel A. on
"Patrick Whittle" <patrick_whittle(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I used to have a second computer for testing TCP/IP packet activity. It
> was
> setup to use DOS and a packet driver, with a utility to transmit data.
> Would you know where to find a packet driver for DOS? I used to have a
> boot
> disk with all device drivers, but I lost it.
>
> http://www.simtel.net/product/view/id/47331

Well, Mr. Whittle, many of miss these good simple days - but they are gone.

Once in win98 days I've made a dos stub packet driver and NDIS protocol
driver to run
dos packet programs over native Windows netcard drivers.
This can be done in NT (with a VDD) - but why?
Get Chariot, get Wireshark or Netmon.

Regards,
-- pa