From: 116 on
I performed a 'Save As' on a page containing a DRW so I can mess with the NEW
page. On the NEW page when I click on the Submit button, the results divert
to the original page. Can this be corrected with out recreating the page?

David
From: Ronx on
Change the form action attribute to point to the
"NEW" page, it probably now points to the
original page.
--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)