From: lwidjaya on
We developed modules using MS Access 97 in a server. A query using Dsum works
fine in this server but when we ran it in another PC, it gave me #error. I
checked the references and all files are in both PCs.
What's wrong with the query?
From: kc-mass on
Hi,

You'll want to load the text of the query and describe the tables involved
to the group.

You should also check the update status of your various Access
installations.

Look for the version number and SP # for each by picking the menu at "Help",
About Microsoft Office Access.

Regards

Kevin