From: tshad on
I am having a problem in one of my pages when the page opens in DW. It
works fine but there is obviously a problem here that I can't seem to figure
out and there is no way to debug it or find out why it is having a problem.

While executing translateCustomControl in ExternalRenderers.htm, the
following JavaScript error(s) occurred:

At line 12 of file "C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver MX
2004\Configuration\Translators|ASP.NET_Common\ExternalRenderers.js":
Exception thrown in native function.

What would be causing this to happen or how can I figure out what the
problem is? As I said, the page works fine in the web site just when I am
opening it in DW to edit it.

Thanks,

Tom

From: Murray *ACE* on
Troubleshooting JavaScript errors in Dreamweaver
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_19105#dat

--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575
Adobe Community Expert